(10) Lie

Jungkook's POV

I, Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung were sitting in Namjoon hyung's cabin waiting for Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Taehyung to eat together.

"So you are saying Tae confessed accidentally while you were talking about your past?" Jimin hyung asked and I blushed slightly nodding my head.

I told them about my past too and they seemed like they were about to cry. I didn't want them to feel bad about my past anymore, so I changed the topic and this is the result. I was telling them about the confession and our first date. I was blushing furiously.

"So did you guys took it to another level?" Hoseok hyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

My face heat up hearing that. I covered my face with my hands shaking me head as 'no'. They both giggled at me.

"Kook is shyyyy~" Jimin hyung teased.

As on the queue, the door opened Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung came. I didn't see Taehyung. So I asked them,

"Where is Tae?"

"Jungkook-ah he said that he is busy and told us to have lunch. He will see you later at class" I frowned at that but nod my head nevertheless.

I wanted to eat with him. I got a bit upset but shrugged and finished lunch. We were done eating a bit early so I thought to visit Tae and bring him his lunch since he didn't eat and I miss him too.

When I was about to open the door. I heard a laugh, more precisely a female's laugh. I was confused because he said he was busy. I opened the door a bit slowly not making any noise to see who is with him. My eyebrows furrowed seeing Tae and Jennie 'eating together'.

So he was busy with that? Why did he lie to me? Was eating with her that important?

I had many questions in my mind. I didn't know what to think. I didn't notice I was crying. I left from there wiping my tears aggressively. I was pissed, hella pissed. I walked to the bathroom washed my face to calm my nerves. I stayed there for 10 minutes then walked to my class which was Taehyung's class. I entered the class and saw Taehyung was already there.

"Why are you late Mr. Jeon?" Tae asked and I was looking down.

"I wasn't feeling well Mr. Kim" I said not looking up to see him. I don't wanna see him.

"Alright. Go and take your seat" I nod and went to sit beside Jimin hyung. Jimin hyung noticed that I was upset.

"What happened Kook? Are you okay?" He asked and I nod my head giving him a fake smile which he caught.

"Don't hide it from your best friend Kook" Jimin hyung said worriedly.

"I'll tell you later hyung" I said and he nod.

"You better" He mumbled.

~time skip~

During the whole class I didn't look at Tae but I felt his glances on me. I just couldn't look at him. I don't know why I was so hurt. When the class ended I saw Jennie walked over to Tae. Tae smiled at her and they talked for a bit. I couldn't hear it but I saw Jennie blushing and giggling and Tae smiled at her.

I couldn't see any longer so I just took my bag pack and ran out of there. I heard Jimin hyung calling me but I ignored and ran. I ran until I reach Jin hyung's cafe which is close to our college.

I entered the cafe breathing heavily and spotted Jin hyung at the counter. I went to him and hugged him tightly. He stumbled a bit but hugged me back. I broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes. He was looking at me worried. He understood I needed him so he signaled his staff to take over. He held my hand and went to the kitchen of the cafe which was empty. Only me and Jin hyung were there.

"What happened bub? Why are you alone? Where is Tae? Why are you upset?" He asked but as I heard his name I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"J-Jin hyung he, he l-lied" I said between my sobs.

"Who is he bubba? Is it Tae?" He asked and I nod my head.

"Okay. Stop crying first baby and tell me what happened?" Hyung said and I took shaky breaths to calm myself.

When I stopped crying. He asked again,

"Now tell me what happened?"

I told him everything that I saw at lunch and what happened after class.

"I'll beat that Kim fucking Taehyung with my golden pan. Just you wait" Hyung said and I smiled a bit.

Jin hyung gave me banana milk and picked up his phone as it was ringing. He attended the call and I was sipping my banana milk.

"Hello Jiminie"

"Yes"

"He is with me"

"At the cafe"

"Yeah"

"Okay see you in 5"

I only heard Jin hyung but I guessed that was Jimin hyung and he was probably asking about me. Jin hyung hung up and looked at me.

"Tae was looking for you. He tried calling you but you didn't pick up. Also Jimin and Hoseok were worried too" Hyung said and I felt bad that they were worried about me.

"Sorry for worrying you and the hyungs. My phone was on silent too. So I didn't saw their calls" I said.

"Its alright bubba. It's not your fault. Now let's go out they will be here soon. Yeah?" Hyung said and I nod.

They arrived at the cafe after 10 minutes, me and Jin hyung walked towards them. As soon as Tae saw me, he came and hugged me. He was worried too I could see that but I said nothing.
___________________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. 💜

(A/n: Did you guys hear 10000 hours cover by Jungkook. I love this version more now, I am hooked up to the song. Jk's vocals are damn. 🥺)