(13) Honeymoon (Pt.1) {M}

Jungkook's POV

When we reached the penthouse it was nearly 3 in the morning. I was excited to see the place. We entered our penthouse and it was beautiful.

(The penthouse)

(The penthouse)

(Their bedroom)

(Their bedroom)

I was checking out the place when I felt arms around my waist. I already knew who it was. I held his arms around my waist.

"Liked the place baby?" Hubby asked.

"Yes. It is beautiful hyungie" I replied turning around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked him on his soft lips. He grinned widely. I giggled a little seeing his smile. I love his smile. We were still jet lagging and it was still early too, so we changed into comfortable clothes after showering separately and went to sleep in each other's embrace.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I woke up from the sleep feeling refreshed. I checked the time. It's nearly afternoon. I turn around to face Tae since he was spooning me.

"Wake up hubby. Its afternoon already~" I said, poking his cheeks to wake him up.

He opened his eyes and I sat up. He laid his head on my lap and I caressed his soft hair. He hummed in satisfaction.

"Hyungie, I am gonna go prepare lunch for us. So get up" I said and he nod getting up as well.

After we brushed. We went to the dining so that I can cook and hyungie was informing our parents and hyungs that we reached so they won't be worried. A
After eating our lunch we were cuddling on the sofa.

"Baby?" He said and I hummed.

"You wanna go to the beach?" He asked and I nod looking at him.

"Lets get ready then" He said as we got up to get ready.