(21) Hurt

Third Person's POV

Have you ever felt like a third wheel?

Well that's what Jungkook is feeling right now. He is feeling like he's not needed in between the two of them as his existence has been ignored by none other than Kim Taehyung!

What happened you'll ask, let's have a flashback.

~flashback~

Jungkook woke up earlier than usual. He couldn't sleep well because of the lack of warmth. He misses Taehyung very much. This morning was pretty disappointing for Jungkook as he didn't got any messages from Taehyung. So he decided to message him but he didn't get a reply too. He was really missing him a lot but he shrugged thinking that he might be busy.

Jungkook spend the whole day either studying or waiting for a reply from his husband. He was waiting for the night to already come so that he can see his husband.

It was nearly midnight when Jungkook heard the door opening and closing. He was waiting for his hubby so he didn't sleep. As he knew his husband has arrived now he sprinted towards the door to see his husband.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw his husband with another man laughing and talking. He frowned because first he didn't know someone was coming with Taehyung and the second reason was that for the whole day he didn't reply to the younger's messages and calls and now here he is laughing with another man.

He went towards him and cleared his throat to gain attention which he got instantly. Taehyung looked at him and smiled but he didn't hug him.

"Hey Jungkook. You didn't sleep?" Taehyung said and the younger was confused as hell and hurt too because the elder never ever I mean never never ever called him by his name.

"I was waiting for you hyung" The younger said.

"Ohh.. By the way, this is Bogum he is my friend" Taehyung introduced them to each other.

"Hey! I am Park Bogum. Nice to meet you" The man introduced himself to the younger smiling.

"Hello! I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you too" The youngest of them introduced himself.

"Who is he to you Taebear?" Bogum asked looking at Taehyung. Jungkook internally scoffed at the pet name.

"He is also a friend Bogumiee. Since he got admission in the university and our families are really good friends he stays with me" Taehyung said and Jungkook felt his heart broke into million pieces.

Bogum nodded as Jungkook averted his gaze from Taehyung. He was hurt really badly. Why would he lie to him? Why? Does he not love me anymore? The younger had thoughts running through his mind.

The three of them went to the living room. Bogum and Taehyung were talking and laughing. Neither of them paid attention to the younger or so he thought.

~flashback ends~

Now Jungkook was feeling like a third wheel. He was hurt and pissed at Taehyung. He got up from the couch and went to the guest room instead of their own room. He slammed the door shut and locked it from inside.

Who is he to Tae? Why did he lie about us? Why? He was having many thoughts as he started crying and sobbing really hard. He was hurt really bad. He cried and cried until he fell asleep.

Taehyung on the other hand was enjoying his friend's company. He wasn't oblivious to the younger's pain but he still was. He didn't really know how bad he hurt the younger.

Taehyung and Bogum went to the master bedroom which is Taekook's room too. He gave Bogum some spare clothes and went to take a shower. He came out wearing comfortable clothes and took Bogum to another guest room.

After biding good night he thought to check on the younger. He knew he was in the guest room. He knew he has some explaining to do which he will do but not now. He went to his bed and slept as he was very tired.

The next morning Taehyung was the first one to wake up. So he took a shower and thought to make breakfast for the three of them. While he was cooking Bogum came to the kitchen and they wished each other 'Good Morning'.

The breakfast was already set at the table. Jungkook came down rubbing his eyes cutely which went unnoticed by both of them. Jungkook halted seeing the scene in front of him.

He felt numb. He couldn't even breath. He heard his heart broke into millions and millions of pieces. There was his husband kissing some other guy who he called his friend the other night. His eyes got teary as he chocked a sob getting the attention from the two couple.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the younger. He took a step forward only to let the younger take a step backward.

"It's n-not what it l-looks like baby" Taehyung tried to explain but before he could the younger ran upstairs in their room locking the door behind him. He leaned on the door breaking down. He sat on the cold floor and brought his knees to his chest hiding his face in his palm and crying out loud.

Did Taehyung really cheat? Or there is another side of the story too? What do you think happened between Taehyung and Bogum?
________________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it. 💜
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. ☺