(11) Misunderstanding

Jungkook's POV

As soon as Tae saw me he came and hugged me.

"I was so worried baby. Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Tae said pulling away from the hug.

"My phone was on silent" I simply replied.

He frowned a bit but I just shrugged internally and went to Jimin hyung and Jin hyung.

Taehyung's POV

When Koo ran away from the class I was confused. What happened to him? I noticed that he ignored my gaze throughout the class. He came late too. I was worried about him but I thought I'll talk to him at home. After college ended I called Koo but he didn't pick up. I tried again and again but he didn't pick up. I went to Namjoon hyung's cabin and I called everyone there. I told them everything.

"I'll call Jin hyung" Jimin said suddenly.

I forgot to call Jin hyung. So Jimin called Jin hyung. After the call ended he told us that Koo is with him at the cafe. We immediately went to the cafe. We entered the cafe and as I saw my baby there I felt relief wash over me. I went to him and hugged him tightly.

"I was so worried baby. Why didn't you answer your phone?" I asked.

"My phone was on silent" He said.

I broke the hug to look at him. I saw his eyes were red and puffy. He was crying but why? His eyes told me that he was not okay, I frowned. He went to Jimin and Jin hyung. I frowned more.

'Is he mad at me? Why is he behaving like this? Why was he crying? Did I do something? I have to talk to him' I thought and went to him.

"Lets go home baby" I said and he nod his head but didn't look at me. I sighed and bid everyone goodbye.

The ride to home was silent. He was okay in morning. What happened suddenly? I was in deep thoughts till we reached home. Koo immediately went to our room. I sighed and followed him.

"Baby" I said and he hummed. I went to him and hugged him from behind.

"What happened baby? Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

"I'm not" He said with a cold voice. I frowned again.

"Baby tell me please what happened?" I asked softly again.

"Why don't you go ask your Jennie?" He snapped and get out of my grip. I was more confused now.

"What do you mean? What has Jennie to do with this?" I asked going closer to him once again.

He started crying and I panicked.

"Baby why are you crying? Talk to me please" I pleaded as I was about to wipe his tears. He yanked my hands away.

"Why did y-you lie to m-me? W-Why?" He said between his sobs. I was hella confused now.

Lie? When did I lie?

"Baby what are you saying? When did I lie to you? Please tell me. It hurts to see you crying like this" I said and wiped his tears.

Thankfully this time he didn't push me away. He stopped crying after a while and told me everything that made my baby cry. I cursed myself as I came to know that I was the reason my baby was hurt.

"Baby its nothing like that. I was really busy with some work at lunch but Jennie came to me for help. She needed help with a problem she was having related to rhythm of a music. I was just helping her baby. Trust me" I explained.

"Then why were you eating with her? Why was she blushing and giggling after the class. Don't lie to me Tae" Koo asked with a small pout. I couldn't help but just to kiss it away.

"Baby after I helped her she asked if I had lunch or not. I said no so she offered me to have lunch with her as a 'thank you' and I was hungry so I agreed. We were just laughing and talking about songs. Nothing else I swear. And after the class she was just thanking me again. I didn't even knew she was blushing" I finished explaining as Koo hugged me.

"I am sorry hyung. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I was just jealous and hurt that you lied" He said.

"Its not your fault baby. Its my fault. I am sorry. I made you cry too" I pouted.

He broke the hug and giggled looking at me. He pecked my lips and I smiled.

"It was just a misunderstanding but I don't like that girl. Try and stay away from her~" Koo whined and pouted again.

"Aigoo baby. Don't worry. She is just a student and I only love you. I am all yours and you are mine" I said.

"I love you too hyungie and yes, I am Yours, you're Mine" He said.

I brought him into a passionate kiss filled with love. It's good that we cleared the misunderstanding right away. I am happy to see my baby smile again. I can never hurt him. I love him too much to do that. I love him with my life.

We broke the kiss and I said,

"I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you"

"Indeed it is hyungie. I love you too hyung" He said and we kissed again.
______________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
If there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. 💜