(69) Conscious

Third Person's POV

"I might have an idea about who is behind this" Taehyung looked at Yoongi with a blank expression.

Yoongi was about to say something when they heard a groan. They snapped  their head to the sound. The younger was waking up. Soo also noticed his mumma's eyes opening but he just looked at him. The little kid didn't say anything because he was still scared and angry at his dada.

Taehyung went to him and was about to ask how he was when Namjoon came in with Reum in his arms and the doctor by his side.

"Mumma" Reum made grabby hands to him as soon as her eyes met her mother's.

Jungkook smiled slightly and took her. Soo saw this and felt neglected so he started crying hard. Taehyung rubbed his back to calm him down but the boy started trashing around. Jungkook was confused because the little boy never behaves like this.

"Soo~" The little boy shot his head up at his mumma's voice.

"M..aa" He sobbed and Jungkook gestured his husband to give the little boy to him.

The elder sighed and gave Soo to Jungkook. The younger quickly took the boy in his embrace. The doctor came forward to check the younger. After the small check-up he looked at Taehyung and said,

"It's just a little injury. It'll heal soon. Nothing to worry about" Taehyung nod his head and thanked the doctor.

Yoongi and Namjoon escorted the doctor out and took their leave as well. Taehyung sighed and sat on the bed seeing him Soo hid his face in his mumma's neck. Jungkook understood that the little boy was angry at his dada but he didn't know why though.

"What happened here?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll tell you everything later" Jungkook said but Taehyung didn't want to wait anymore nevertheless he agreed and shifted his gaze to his son who was angry at him.

"Soo baby" The latter called but the boy just held his mumma more tightly.

"Soo" Reum said and giggled.

The little boy looked at her sister who was looking at her brother too.

"Weum dada scawy" Soo told her sister.

"Dada scawy?" The little girl said and tilted her sideways.

The couple was watching the brother sister interaction fondly. Taehyung once again called his son and once again he didn't look.

"Baby what happened?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed the little boy's back and looked at his husband.

"You were unconscious and he was throwing a fit so.. um.. I.. um.." Taehyung cleared his throat and tried to complete his sentence.

"I just scolded him a little" There, he finally said it.

"Soo, look at me baby" Jungkook said cupping the little boy's cheeks, who had his cheeks puffed and lower lip jutting out in a sulky pout.

The younger cooed at the boy on his lap. He caressed his face lovingly and kissed his forehead.

"Baby dada didn't mean to scare you. He was just stressed" Jungkook said.

"Stshwd" The little one tried to pronounce the big word making the elders chuckle at him.

On the other hand Reum was on his Dada's lap, playing with his Dada's cheeks.

"Dada is sorry Soo. Dada will never scare Soo again. I promise" Taehyung said and finally the boy looked at his Dada.

Taehyung smiled as Soo gave a kiss on his cheek. He looked at Jungkook and the boy was already looked at him.

Their smiles replaced with many emotions as they remembered what happened earlier.

Taehyung needed to know what happened and Jungkook needed to tell what happened. Taehyung was not going to spare whoever this was and Jungkook knew that very well.

Nevertheless Taehyung somewhat knew who it was and he was right.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(We have made progress

(We have made progress... there was a time where we got only 1 selca in 3 years and this year we got 2 selcas itself... 🤧🥺)