(24) The Truth Untold

Third Person's POV

"Everything is gonna be okay now" Both of them said together at the same time.

There was a long comfortable silence as both of them were lost in each other's warmth. They both were longing for each other for so long. They still had to talk things out. The once comfortable silence was broken as they heard a knock on the door.

The door opened revealing the rest of the members. They all came inside as Taehyung got up. He helped Jungkook to sit on the bed and placed a pillow behind his back to make him comfortable then sitting down on the chair himself.

"How are you feeling Kook?" Jin asked.

"I am fine eomma" The youngest replied with a small smile.

Jin nodded his head as he glanced on Taehyung too.

"Kook there is something you should know" Jimin said.

"Chim not now please. We will talk about this later. For now let him get better" Taehyung said sighing.

"Hyung, I think we should really talk now. It'll hurt Kook more if we don't" Hoseok said to Taehyung.

(A/n: Hoseok is younger than Taehyung, if you remember. Everyone's age has been written at the very first of this story. If you are confused you can check it out)

Jungkook knew what they were talking about. He himself wanted to listen to his husband now. He no longer wanted to bear the pain. He wanted to know why Taehyung has been disagreeing to what he saw that day. He wanted to know what really happened? He wanted to know was he at fault, was he not enough for the elder?

"Hyungie, I think I am ready now and we should talk" Jungkook said looking down fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"Okay. If that's you want" Taehyung said as he nodded to all of them mouthing them to 'be here'.

"Baby, what you saw was not true. I didn't kiss him. He kissed me all of a sudden and I was so shocked at the sudden action. I didn't even know what was happening and when I was about to push him away you came" Taehyung started explaining.

~flashback to that day~
(The flashback will be Taehyung's POV)

I am really tired from this meeting and all. I just wanna go back home and cuddle with my baby. I hope this meeting ends soon. Today is so busy that I couldn't even check my phone. Koo must have messaged me. He would be worried. I'll call him after the meeting ends.

Finally, the meeting ended. I am really excited to go home and shower my baby with love, kisses and cuddles. As I was about to exit the building someone called my name.

I turned to look at the person. It was my childhood friend 'Park Bogum'. He is also one of the board members of Big Hit University. So he also attended the meeting. He waved at me smiling and came towards me.

"Hey Bogumie. You need something?" I asked as he stood in front of me.

"Yes, actually are you driving to Seoul?" He asked.

"Yes I am. I was about to depart right now" I replied.

"Okay. Would it be okay if I can come with you? I have to go to Seoul too. I have to visit a f-friend there tomorrow" He asked politely.

He doesn't know about me and Koo. I can't tell him. Koo clearly said he doesn't want anyone who is related to Big Hit to know about us being married. It is also not safe for him as anything can happen to him like what happened with Jennie I don't want history to repeat. I want my baby to be safe and sound.