(71) Assassin?

Third Person's POV

It was the next day and Taehyung asked for leave today because he doesn't want anything to happen like yesterday. He was worried for his babies.

After the little family had their breakfast they were all now watching cartoons with the kids. The door bell went off and Jungkook was about to go but the elder stopped him and went to check who was at the door.

The elder opened the door and the person standing in front of Taehyung, met with a hard punch making him stumble back while holding his now bleeding nose.

"What the fuck do you want now? You wait I'm calling the cops" Taehyung said feeling nothing but rage.

"Kim, I'm here to talk and I know you think yesterday's incident was my fault but it isn't the whole truth" Lee Joon-gi tried to make Taehyung understand.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Taehyung gritted out.

"Let's just please talk" The other pleaded.

"Hubby!" Jungkook called from behind Taehyung, he actually got here when Lee mentioned about them not knowing the truth.

"Baby, go inside. I'll deal with this" Taehyung said but Jungkook came forward and stood beside the elder.

"Let's hear him out once, please" The younger said softly looking at his husband who sighed not really liking the idea but nevertheless agreed.

"Let's go inside but remember one wrong move from you and we're calling the cops" Taehyung warned and Lee immediately nod his head.

The three went inside to the living room where the kids were still pretty much involved in the cartoon that was playing.

"Have a seat. I'll get the little ones to take a nap then we can talk" The younger said and the other two nod their heads.

Taehyung kissed the three babies forehead and the younger kneeled down in front of the little ones.

"Can we take a nap please" The younger asked the little ones and thankfully they nod their heads in agreement.

"Let's go" Jungkook held Soo's hand in his right hand and Reum's hand in his left hand.

The little ones held their mumma's hand tightly and the three walked upstairs to the kids bedroom. Taehyung watched the three with so much fondness and it didn't get unnoticed by Lee.

After 10 minutes of awkwardness, Jungkook finally came downstairs and sat beside Taehyung cutting the heavy and deadly atmosphere around them.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Jungkook asked.

"I know what happened here yesterday and I know y-" He stopped speaking when he heard Taehyung mumbling something.

"Of course you would know" The elder whispered but got shushed by his baby.

"Continue please" Jungkook said and Lee nod.

"I wasn't the one who sent the man. It was Taehyung's ex girlfriend, Han Eunji. I know you guys are wondering that how do I know this. I know this because Han Eunji hired an assassin to kill Kim Jungkook and the assassin was none other than me" Lee said and looked at the shocked faces of the other two, he could clearly see the two were in daze so he continued.

"I came to Seoul because of this only but trust me I didn't know that Kim Jungkook was none other than Jeon Jungkook. I came to know about this the say we bumped into each other at the mall. And the moment I knew it was you Jungkook I canceled the deal with Han Eunji but clearly she hired someone else for the work" Lee concluded and looked at Jungkook who was looking at Taehyung with an unreadable expression.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"How can we trust you?" Taehyung asked.

"I have the call recordings with Han Eunji and trust me it's enough for her to get arrested and I will surrender too after she gets arrested. I promise" Lee somehow managed to convince the two.

"Let's call the hyungs first" Jungkook said and took his phone to call everyone to come to their house.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(He is Lee Joon-gi, if anyone hasn't seen him before 👆)

(This is really cute, Jin and Jungkook's bonding is really really cute)

Anygays, how many of you guys are watching the new webtoon drama "True Beauty" I'm so in love with the webtoon and now with the drama too 😭😭