(23) Never Fall

Third Person's POV

Three broken hearts needed to be mend but in this journey only two hearts can be cured one has to suffer the pain. It's been a month since Jungkook saw Taehyung and Bogum kissing. Since then Taehyung has been sleeping in the guest room. Jungkook never talked to his husband after the outburst.

The once lively house has become dull. Taehyung always tries to talk to the younger to explain him what really happened but the younger never listened. He just ignored his existence. Taehyung has been crying at nights. He has tried everything to make the younger listen or talk to him but nothing worked.

Jungkook has been so broken that he didn't even eat or sleep properly. He has become weak physically but he didn't let it affect his exams and studies. He didn't want to let his parents down. He has stopped seeing and talking to his hyungs too.

Today is yet another day with Jungkook ignoring Taehyung but today Jungkook is feeling really tired physically and mentally both. He didn't got up from the bed. Taehyung as usual was waiting for Jungkook in the living room to try to make him listen or talk.

It was nearly afternoon but Jungkook was still not out of his room. Taehyung got worried so he decided to check on the younger. He walked upstairs to their shared room (well which is not shared for now). He knocked on the door but all he got was silence.

He knocked once again but this time he heard a faint sound of shuffling so he waited for another 5 minutes but the door didn't open.

"Baby.. I am coming in" The elder said hesitantly as he twisted the door nob.

He got in and saw the younger covered in a warm blanket but still he was shivering. The elder frowned and went forward to the younger. He saw the younger was whimpering which got him worried.

"Baby.. Are you okay?" The elder said as he sat beside the younger.

"H-hyung" The younger whispered loud enough for the elder to hear. It was the first word came out from the younger's mouth after that outburst.

Taehyung felt happy to hear his baby's voice but his happiness was blocked as he saw Jungkook went limp. He immediately checked the younger's head. Jungkook was burning up.

"Baby.. Baby.. Baby.. Wake up.. Baby.. Please.. Wake up!" The elder tried waking up the younger but the younger didn't even budge.

Taehyung hurriedly took the younger in his arms and ran to his car. He laid the younger in the backseat. He started the engine and sped up to the nearest hospital. He was worried sick for his love now. He was about to break down but controlled himself from doing so. He needed to take care of his baby first.

As they reached the hospital. The elder again picked up the younger in his arms and ran inside. A nurse came to them checked the younger's temperature. The nurse took the younger to a ward and then called a doctor immediately. Taehyung was about to go in with him but got stopped.

"You need to wait outside" The nurse said.

"Please let me go in" The elder requested.

"Please understand it's not allowed, you need to wait outside" The nurse said and walked inside the room the younger was in.

Taehyung called Jin and told him to come to the hospital as soon as possible. The elder started pacing back and forth bitting his nails worriedly.

After a while Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin arrived at the hospital together.
They immediately went to Taehyung.

"What happened Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Koo was burning up and he fell unconscious. I am scared. What if something happens to him? I won't be able to leave without him" Taehyung replied as tears started falling from his eyes.

"Oh baby! Don't worry. Everything is gonna be alright. Our Koo is strong" Jin said as he hugged the youngest.

"Kim Jungkook's family?" A voice spoke and they broke the hug and turned around to see it was the doctor.

"I am his husband. What happened to him doctor?" Taehyung asked worry laced in his voice.

"Mr. Kim your husband has gotten weak due to lack of nutrition and sleep. His fever will go down eventually we have taken care of that. We will have to keep him here for observation. He will wake up in 2-3 hours. You can go see him" The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" Taehyung said.

"Don't worry. He will be fine. Just take care of him as his body is really weak now" The doctor said as he patted Taehyung's shoulder and walked away.

"It's all my fault. It's all my fucking fault" Taehyung said frustrated.

"It's not your fault Tae. He didn't know anything" Hoseok consoles Taehyung.

"Yes Taebear, Hoseok is right. Don't blame yourself" Yoongi said patting Taehyung's hair.

They all were sad too by seeing their maknaes hurting. They knew all of things that happened with them. They tried talking to Jungkook too but the younger built a wall around him. He distanced himself from everyone.

"Go see him. We'll be outside" Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded getting up.

He went inside the room and walked towards the younger. He sat down on the chair beside the bed. Taehyung took the younger's hand and held it together with his as tears started streaming down from his eyes. He laid his head on the younger's stomach and started sobbing badly.

After a while he calmed down enough to speak. He took deep breaths.

"Like those dead leaves there that have fallen and are flying.My love is collapsing without strength. Your heart is only going further away, I can't grab you I can't grab you any more. I can't hold on more. Over there, the autumn leaves that look like they're at stake. Seem like they're looking at us. If our hands touch, even if it's all at once. It only seems like it's going to be crumbs. I just only looked with the winds of autumn. The speech and facial expressions that have gotten colder all of a sudden I can only see our relationship withering. Like the autumn sky, it's getting empty between us slowly. An ambiguous difference that is different from before. A night that's much more quiet today. A single autumn leaf that's attached to the branch. It's breaking, I can see the thing called the end. The dead leaves that are becoming shriveled. The silence inside your aloof heart. Please don't fall. Please don't fall, the dead leaf that's becoming crumbs. I want you who makes eye contact with me. I want you who wants me again. Please don't fall. Please don't collapse. Never never fall. Don't go far far away" Taehyung pored his heart out.

He started sobbing again. He is hurting too. He is thinking all of this is his fault.

"B-baby I-I a-am s-sorry. I-I l-let y-you d-down. B-but I-I d-didn't d-do i-it o-on p-purpose. I-I o-only l-love y-you. I-I a-am g-gonna m-make e-everything a-alright o-once y-you w-wake u-up. I-I a-am g-gonna m-make y-you l-listen t-to m-me. I-I c-can't s-see y-you l-like t-this a-anymore. I-I l-love y-you b-baby. I-I l-love y-you s-so m-much" Taehyung said between his sobs.

He was oblivious of the fact that Jungkook listened all of it. He was feeling guilty for not giving the elder a chance to explain. He is ready to listen to the elder's side now.
Because both of them are hurting and one more person is hurting and feeling guilty but the couple was oblivious of the other person's feelings.

Jungkook decided to let the elder talk. So that's how it's gonna be now. They will talk things out. Jungkook thought and opened his eyes.

"H-hyung" The younger whisper called his husband.

The elder quickly turned his head to the younger who was awake now. The younger gave the elder a little smile and opened his arms with tears now falling from his eyes too.

The elder chocked a sob and went to hug the younger. They both hugged each other and cried.

"Everything is gonna be okay now" Both of them said together at the same time.

Who is the third person? Are you guys ready for the truth to be revealed? ___________________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. 💜