(38) Trust me

Taehyung's POV

One secret just one secret has left my baby devastated. He has gone really uncomfortable and unhappy around me. I am the cause of this and I am felling really really guilty. He hasn't even smiled at me since morning. I feel like killing myself for this, but I don't have a choice. He has only talked when I asked him something otherwise he has gone silent.

I want to tell him everything but I don't how to talk about this whole situation. I really want to open up to him and share everything that has been on my mind.
'Ah! This is so frustrating!!' I sighed as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I heard the bell as I sighed again. I got from my chair and picked up some papers and walked to the next class. I entered the class as everyone got up from their seats for greeting me.

I saw my baby giggling with that Bamboo kid again and I sighed again. I controlled my urges and faked a smile to the class.

"Students, I will be taking a surprise test today to see your progress" As those words came out of my mouth I heard groans and whines but my baby didn't give any reaction.

I walked around the class as I was distributing the papers to the students. I reached Koo and handed him the paper brushing our hands together intentionally to receive any kind of reaction from him but failed miserably. I controlled a sigh from escaping my lips and moved further.

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't react to him. I couldn't talk to him. I couldn't look at him knowing that my own husband, my love, my everything doesn't trust me with his problems. I am feeling so useless as he is always there for me but I couldn't do the same. I am a useless husband to him.

Taehyungie has been trying to make me smile or get a reaction from me but I couldn't even do that. He cares about me so much but I wanna do that too. I wanna be there for him too.

I started writing my paper. I tried to concentrate on the paper for now. I was too busy being hurt that I didn't notice that I can make him trust me. Yes, I will make him talk to him. I thought with confidence and determination.

After the paper was over. I stalled a bit as students started walking out. I was waiting for the class to get empty as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look at the person. It was Jimin hyung. BamBam already left as he had to be somewhere.

"Are you gonna wait for him or come with me?" He asked.

"I'll wait hyung" I said and he nod his head.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow Kook" He said and gave me a side hug. I hugged back and he walked out afterwards.

After the class was empty. I stood up and closed the door. I walked to Taehyungie again and hugged him from back. He flinched at the sudden touch but calmed down as I spoke.

"It's me hubby" I wrapped my hands around his torso tightly and kissed him on his shoulder.

He turned around and looked at me. He caressed my cheeks and I leaned to his touch. My hands were still around his torso.

"You okay love?" He asked in a small soft voice and I melted.

"I am fine hubby" I said and showed him my bunny smile. He smiled back giving me his cute boxy smile.

He kissed my forehead and I pecked his cheeks

He kissed my forehead and I pecked his cheeks. Without even knowing I felt his lips on mine. He was about pull away but I wrapped my hands around his neck and felt his hands on my waist. We were kissing passionately. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave immediately. I opened my mouth and he entered his tounge and started exploring. There was no fight for dominance as I submitted to him quickly.

We pulled apart as he started kissing my jaw and neck. He give a pat on my thigh and I understood what he was signaling. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist as he was still nibbling and kissing my neck softly. He sat me down on the teacher's table and started bitting and sucking on my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked on a particular spot.

"Ahhh~~ hubby w-we are in c-class. S-someone m-might come. Mhmm~" I said trying to control my moans.

He detached himself from my neck and looked at me. His eyes were showing lust and love. He caressed my cheeks as I realized it has been 6 months since we did it. Taehyung only came back 4 days ago and we haven't done anything till now. I started feeling needy.

"Let's go home" I said and he gave me nod and pecked my lips once again.

It's gonna be a long night for us tonight.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. 💜💜

(A/n: Jungkookie's birthday is on the way

(A/n: Jungkookie's birthday is on the way. Are you ready? There are so many events on the way too!! Hshuahajjkajj I'm already excited.)