(16) Danger

Third Person's POV

After the incident happened everyone except Taekook were busy finding out the person behind their maknae's condition.

Taehyung got a call from Namjoon on the same day at 11pm.

(A/n: Taehyung Namjoon)

"Hello hyung, did you find out?"

"Yes Tae, I went through the Cctv footage and I saw the person behind this but he is not someone of our college. I got some information about him. He was just a bait. He works for money. I guess someone hired him"

"Well did you find out who hired him?"

"Unfortunately no, not yet. But we'll soon since the others are helping too"

"Okay. Tell me if you find something and thank you to you and others for helping hyung"

"Its alright Taebear. Kook is important to us too. Anyone who messes with us is going to hell for sure"

"Yes hyung"

Taehyung hung up the call and looked beside him. The younger was looking at him with confused eyes. The elder just shook his head and ruffled the younger's hair.

Namjoon's POV

Me and Yoongi were currently at the police station. The bait was caught by the police without any difficulties. The officers were interrogating him and we were waiting for him to speak and give us that bastard's name who did all this to my dear son. It was easy as after getting tortured by the officers he gave us the name.

I couldn't believe who it was. I never thought they would go to this extent. Yoongi was in the same condition. He also couldn't believe who it was.

"I will make sure to get them behind the bars" Yoongi said angrily.

"No one messes with The Bangtan Boys. They will see who we are now" I growled back.

I called Taehyung and told him who it was. He was shocked too. I could sense it by his reaction. We decided to meet at the hospital and discuss what to do further.

About an hour or so we arrived at the hospital. We were about to go inside but the door opened and Taehyung walked out.

"You guys are here" Tae said.

"No, you are seeing our ghosts" Jin sassed back as Tae was about to say something I cut him off.

"Not now babe" I said.

"I just wanted to lighten the mood" Jin pouted at me.

Oh God! I love this man.

I gave him a quick kiss and turned to Tae.

"So we know already who it is. Now what's the plan?" I said.

"We need them to confess so that it will be easy for us to get them to prison" Jimin said and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"I have a plan" Hoseok said with a small smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good job Hoseok" Tae said.

"Yeah good job babe" Yoongi said as Yoongi and Jimin kissed both of his cheeks causing him to blush slightly.

"Guys you all prepare the things and take rest we will have a long day tomorrow" Tae said and all of us smirked.

Third Person's POV

The bright sun rays woke up the cuddling couple from their deep slumber.

"Good morning sweetheart" The elder said.

"Morning hubby" The younger said snuggling more into his husband.

They shared a morning kiss and got ready for the day ahead of them. Taehyung was desperately waiting for their plan to start already so that they can make sure the person to pay for his doings. On the other side Jungkook was oblivious of his husband's vicious plan.

Taehyung quickly texted the others asking if everything was ready and got a positive response quickly. He kept his phone aside and looked at his husband who just came out from the bathroom. Taehyung helped him to sit on the bed again.

"Hubby~" The younger whined with a pout.

"What's wrong baby? Why is my baby pouting" The elder replied softly stroking his hair.

"Youw bwby ish hungwy" The younger baby talked while rubbing his tummy.

"Aww baby aren't you the cutest" The elder said and kissed his baby's forehead.

"Well baby, I am gonna go and bring breakfast for us. Will you be okay by yourself for a while?" The elder said.

"Yes hubby. Baby will be a good boy for hubby" The younger said cutely as the elder cooed at him.

"Yes my baby will be a good boy. Hubby will be back in some time. Okayy?" The elder said.

"Okiee" The younger replied as the elder kissed his forehead walking out.

Jungkook was sitting alone in the room getting bored when all of a sudden the door flung open. Jungkook flinched from the sound and looked at the person. The person had a smirk on their face. Jungkook's eyes showed fear from looking at the person.

"You are still alive looks like that useless man didn't do a good job. What a waste of money. Tch" The person said walking towards Jungkook slowly.

"What do you want from me?" Jungkook said confidently but from inside he was scared silently praying for Taehyung to come and save him.

"You took my Taehyung from me you slut. You don't have the right to be alive now. I'll kill you myself" The person said and started laughing like a maniac.

"He is not yours. He was never yours" Jungkook said pissed off about the fact the person just called his husband theirs.

"He is mine. I love him but you slut took him away from me. It should have been me instead of you but he married you" The person yelled.

"This is not love. This is obsession and who are you calling a slut huh, you whore hmm?" Jungkook said getting more and more pissed but the person took out a knife and walked closer to Jungkook.

"I. WILL. KILL. YOU" The person said and as they were about to bring the knife closer to Jungkook. The door shot open revealing Taehyung and the other members.

"What do you think you are doing?" Taehyung said with a stern voice while Jin walked towards the person and pulled the knife from their hand.

"Taehyung you don't understand babe I love you. You don't deserve him I- " The person said but was cut off by Taehyung.

"Then who do I deserve someone like you Jennie?" Taehyung yelled.

"Yes Tae. I'll make you happy. I'll just kill this bitch and then we can live together happily" Jennie said and walked towards Taehyung to hug him.
_______________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it. 💜
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. ☺