(7) Sweet Revenge

Jungkook's POV

"What the fuckity fucking fuck!" I exclaimed and Jimin hyung laughed his ass off.

"Mr. Kim why didn't you come for a week?" A voice spoke up snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I was on a leave Miss Jennie" Taehyungie replied smiling at her and she blushed which went unnoticed by Taehyungie but not me.

I felt uneasy seeing that blush on her face. I don't know what I was feeling but I was sure that I don't like it at all. I looked at Taehyungie and he smiled at me. I just looked down. Why didn't he tell me he is a professor here? I will get my revenge.

"Just you wait hyungie" I mumbled under my breath.

The whole class went smoothly. I learned that every fucking student in this class drools over my fucking husband. That made me angry. When the bell rang, me and Jimin hyung stalled a bit. When the classroom was almost empty, I as well as Jimin hyung stood up and packed our stuff. Now the classroom was empty. Taehyungie closed the door and walked over to the teacher's desk.

'Time for the revenge' I thought and angrily walked over to him standing in front of him.

"Why did you hide this?" I asked trying to show that I am angry.

"I wanted to surprise you baby" He said but I tried to look like I paid no attention to what he said.

"Do you know I had to come here alone on my very first day when I don't have any idea about Seoul. You knew that very well but you chose to let me be alone" I tried not to laugh while saying that.

I saw him frown and I couldn't hold any longer so I just ran out of the class without looking back.

Taehyung's POV

'He is angry. Aghh! I fucked up' I looked down with a sigh and ruffled my hair.

"Tae its okay he will understand" Jimin said.

I forgot he was here.

"He is mad at me now" I was feeling bad now that I hid it from him and he had to come alone on his first day.

"We are hanging out at Jin hyung's cafe later. Talk to him there. Okay?" I nod and gave Jimin a small smile.

~time skip~

We were at the cafe. Koo was with Jimin and Hoseok. He didn't even spare a glance at me. I saw Jin hyung coming towards us and sat beside Namjoon hyung.

(A/n: This is what Jin is wearing

(A/n: This is what Jin is wearing. The other members outfit was shown in the previous chapter)

"What happened to you Tae? Why are you sad?" Jin hyung asked.

I looked at Koo who was talking to Jimin totally ignoring Jin hyung's question.

"The surprise back fired at him and Jungkook is angry at him" Yoongi hyung said and Jin hyung laughed at my misery.