(17) Shine, Dream, Smile

Third Person's POV

"Yes Tae. I'll make you happy. I'll just kill this bitch and then we can live together happily" Jennie said and walked towards Taehyung to hug him.

Taehyung pushed her away and walked to his husband holding him close by wrapping his arms around his baby's slim waist and kissed his forehead.

"Are you sure about that you bitch. You'll have to get through us to harm our little Kookie" Jimin said and Jungkook's eyes welled up with happy tears.

"You bitch you are the cause of all this" Jennie said and as she was about to walk towards Jungkook as Jin grabbed her hair.

"You think you can touch my children with your filthy hands" Jin said pulling Jennie's hair harshly making her scream in pain.

"You are going to prison for what you did to our pretty maknae" Namjoon said.

"You shouldn't have messed with us" Hoseok growled.

"No one messes with us. You understand" Yoongi yelled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and nudged him.

"Thank you for letting me meet so many people who love and care for me" The younger said with a smile.

"You deserve it sweetheart" Taehyung replied softly pecking his lips.

"I love you hubby~" The younger said as a tear slipped from his eyes.

"I love you too wifey~" Taehyung replied back wiping his baby's tears and hugging him close.

"Do you think you can send me to prison? That's impossible. You don't have any proof against me" The girl said with an evil smile but soon her smile faded as Namjoon went over the hospital bed and took out a mini camera from there which recorded everything.

Her eyes widened and she started squirming because Jimin and Hoseok were holding her down. The door opened again and two police officers walked in to arrest the girl. As she was been taken away she started screaming.

"LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME! YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR THIS" The girl screamed as she was not out of the door.

"You okay Kook-ah?" Jimin said as all of them walked towards Taekook.

"Yes. Thank you so much hyungs" The younger cried from happy tears and brought them all in a group hug.

"No need to thank us bubba. No one is gonna hurt our child. Right Joonie?" Jin said kissing the younger's forehead softly.

"Yes absolutely right baby" Namjoon said and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Thank you Eomma and Appa" The younger said smiling widely showing his signature bunny smile.

After their sweet moment. They got the younger discharged from hospital and went to Taekook's house for spending some time together. The decided to have a movie marathon and order Pizza.

They all spent some really good time together. After the movie marathon they all left for their respective homes. Taekook were now cuddling in their bedroom. Taehyung was stroking Jungkook's hair softly with his right hand and his left hand was intertwined with his baby's hands who was playing with the elder's long fingers.

"I love you hyung" The younger said out of the blue still playing with their intertwined fingers.

"I love you too baby but why so sudden wifey?" The elder questioned.

"I just felt like it" The younger replied with a shrug.

"Hyung?" The younger said gaining the other's attention as the elder hummed.

"How did Jennie come to know about us?" The younger asked confused.

"Well baby, I was confused too but when the bait was tortured by the police he said that the girl has gotten obsessed with me. She followed me around even outside the university. She came to know where I live so it wasn't difficult for her to know about us being married" The elder explained and the younger made a disgusted face.

"That's creepy and too bad for her because you are mine and I am yours" The younger said giggling at the last sentence.

The elder cooed at him making the younger blush and snuggle more into his husband's embrace.

"You are right baby. You're mine and I'm yours. We Shine, Dream and Smile together" The elder said and pulled his baby into a kiss.

The kiss was sweet. No lust, no involvement of horny hormones. Just love. Through the kiss they told many untold feelings for each other. It showed how much they love and care for each other. Their lips were moving in sync fitting each other perfectly like they were just made for each other.

-------------------------

The few days passed quickly and Jungkook healed completely with the help of his caring husband. Taehyung took really good care of his husband.

They still had a day before they went back to their normal day to day schedule and Taehyung wanted to do something for his baby. So he decided to take him on a date.

He wanted to ask Jungkook officially for a date. So he just did that. They were having dinner when suddenly Taehyung stopped eating and stood up.
The younger was confused.

"What happened hubby? Are you alright?" The younger asked clearly confused.

Taehyung went to the younger's side and kneeled in front of his baby.

"Baby will you please go on a date with me tomorrow?" The elder asked.

"Yes hubby of course I will" The younger squealed happily and hugged his husband tightly. He pecked the elder's forehead making him smile widely showing his signature boxy smile.
__________________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it. 💜
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment. ☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy. ☺