𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 21 ⚣ 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘮𝘢

Appearances can be deceiving, and Taehyung aimed that at Jungkook. With that being said, actions speak louder than words, Taehyung aimed that at now. Why he was guiding Jungkook to a clusterfuck place that sums every worst viable shit Taehyung had reputed upon himself.

Why? Because Taehyung did not trust a zip of Jungkook's pretext.

And here he assumed the man was packed of sincerity and definite. He trusted Jungkook wouldn't get greedy and purchased for more from an obsolete yet messily beautiful person like Taehyung.

Jungkook had something to lose, Taehyung had nothing to lose, it was supposed to be that way forever. Yet— now, after witnessing such horrid, it degraded Taehyung's sense of integrity so much within this special relationship.

Kindness? Seriously, kindness was his excuse for these dubious shenanigans? He wasn't at all convinced that Jungkook had pure intentions at heart without requiring something from him.

Although Taehyung had no abstract to what it was that Jungkook desired from him, the mere thought of Jungkook desiring anything else from him besides coitus was enough to set his wheel of fury rolling.

Either Jeon Jungkook was lying about pondering Taehyung in such a midpoint and explicit way, or he was "truthful". And in Taehyung's point of view, a man who had lived his entire life through deceptions and lies, he would not believe his eyes for a second!

Everyone, one way or another, coveted for something more than just a priceless give and take, because they got greedy with the privilege they already possessed in being given.

This was the one thing Kim Taehyung feared since day one of encountering Jeon Jungkook. That Jungkook might simply be like everyone else in his life. That Taehyung had risked everything, his dignity, his pride, and his conscience, all for it to be washed away because some bitch had decided to one-sidedly be greedy.

Taehyung felt betrayed.

Like Jimin, for example, Taehyung's best friend. Taehyung gave up everything for him, he changed for him, represented the best personality he could ever forge for him!

If Taehyung had to be sincere, sometimes he felt like he was the only one who did most of the work here. Jimin barely offered him anything in return, and Taehyung found that rather— refreshing? When it shouldn't be?

Although the concept of lying in and of itself could be fatal, what can you expect from Taehyung? He can't not compulsively lie, that will never officially be him.

Taehyung was simply a liar.

And the way Taehyung saw it, through his lenses, Taehyung was anxious. Anxious that even after everything, their time and chemistry together would last too few. It was so brutally magnificent, too, what a waste, really.

Taehyung solely cannot believe Jungkook, that was it. Soever, in order to get an utter confession, Taehyung must be subtle enough to bait Jungkook into a fishnet, in a lake along with many other fishes.

If Jungkook couldn't handle it and he leaves, Taehyung was correct.

If Jungkook could handle it and doesn't leave, Taehyung will be incorrect, uncertain, puzzled, and morally apprehensive.

So here they currently were, in Taehyung's car. Taehyung glanced over towards his side a few times at Jungkook who sat on the passenger seat, unbothered, palm cupping his chin as his elbow pressed against the door, inspecting him, a flint of concern, regret, fear, anything negative of Taehyung!