𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 16 ⚣ 𝘙𝘦𝘥 & 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦

Where were they? No, seriously, where the fuck were they taking this?

Jungkook had to call Lisa to inform her that he had to go somewhere after work around 6 PM. Fortunately, she didn't ask for his whereabouts or whose whereabouts he was out with, so he didn't have to answer nor mention it, to lie.

Jungkook was so thankful he wouldn't have to lie to his beloved, but damn, it was tiring to come all this way to where Taehyung sent the address.

He had to excuse his chauffeur and secretary about a "private affair". He drove his Bentley Mulsanne alone, taking three wrong turns until he recognized its destination. Shit, it was located at a Royal Hotel literally around the same Central St. as his penthouse.

So close by, conveniently close by. It was actually only a thirteen-minute drive from home if Jungkook wasn't so cramped with afterthoughts in his head, due to the excitement and a tad bit of anxiety.

How docile and handy it was, this way they can do it often, like this whole thing was planned.

Jungkook kind of felt indebted to Taehyung at this rate, he might've complained a lot about how much commitment he had to put, but Taehyung did just as much— no, more, even.

Almost as if he took this seriously than Jungkook ever will.

What if Taehyung had a crush on him?

Jungkook almost choked on laughter. No fucking way.

Unless...?

Jungkook might never comment on it but Taehyung was a weird and peculiar fellow, he's super flamboyant, flirty, and just— weird. The chance of the latter bartering bona fide chemistry concerning his "feelings" would be unlikely.

Or perhaps because he expressed them uniquely?

Perhaps.

If so, six days of never contacting each other unless one of them sought out first pretty much summed up this assumption.

Now that Jungkook thought about it, Taehyung was very mysterious, exceedingly secretive even though they were supposed to know each other, because this 'thing' was still a relationship, in a way.

So, why? Why did Jungkook feel so troubled?

He was not supposed to feel a lot as an entrepreneur, however, because of all these feelings he had never been able to ineptly vent themselves upon Taehyung— it made him so troubled that he might be detrimentally addicted to the rapid privilege.

Even if Taehyung enjoyed them, Jungkook was certain that the other thought the same thing, troubled on the same thing.

Who knew for sure? The only way to find out was to ask.

Ask? Blargh, 'asking'? So much trouble!

So that was why, when Jungkook arrived, he immediately needed to ask:

"Uh...Taehyungie-ssi, what is this?" Jungkook voiced, flitting his shoulders to shrug off his jacket, observing their surroundings in puzzlement, casting it aside on a settee nearby.