𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 01 ⚣ 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Ugh..." Jungkook groaned, rumpling his short brown locks with his fingers, a glass of iced gin in a firm grip.

Frustrated, unaccompanied in a jazzy bar. The hurtled piano was playing in the background, a cacophony of people surrounding the area, he occupied one stool which lined out along many, waiting for the bartender to slide another order across the counter.

The dim reddish, saturating design of the atmosphere was discovered to be comforting, navigating into the first instinct of lust and romance— either way, Jungkook wasn't in the mood. How can you find lust and romance in a place which happened to be your own high-rise? In this bar on the 40th floor?

 How can you find lust and romance in a place which happened to be your own high-rise? In this bar on the 40th floor?

Jungkook was silent, he felt compelling emotions enough to want to compel it all to dust. Here to get drunk to rid of the stress but now he was stressed over too much alcohol. He should know when to stop, yet he didn't, he told himself he wanted more.

Sweaty, now digging his forehead into his palm, he began to disrobe his black tie and threw it onto the floor as if it was garbage. He unbuttoned one button of his dress shirt, then two buttons, rolling up his sleeves, and chucked a big gulp from the glass, unoccupied hand already grabbing a new glass.

Before the brink of the glass could reach his red, watery lips, a light, warm hand was placed onto his, halting his movement.

"Hey there, you're going to get yourself poisoned if you keep that up." The breeze of a deep and gentle voice spread near his face.

Jungkook had a line between his brows, glancing at the suspect who foiled his plan to get wasted. Out of nowhere, upon witnessing it firsthand, he somehow became sober and no longer glum.

— an angel? Or a devil? Influenced by the boost of the booze, his slurry thoughts jumped over one another, causing Jungkook to think to himself so immaturely.

This angel or devil looked like he was in his twenties. Such smooth even-toned skin color, tanned, wearing a tee-shirt overall his flimsy physique. To make matters worse, his red downturned lips sort of pouted, as if disappointed in Jungkook before they even introduced themselves. Those plump and soft, amusingly smirking lips with two of his palms pressing his cheeks, squashing them.

He had a fairly long, permed curly-edged fringe dyed in a black hue, disheveling all over his head, fabricating his thin eyebrows. He resembled something of puff and silky, so fluffy and homey. How fashionable.

 How fashionable