𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 18 - ⚣ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺

(So I made this edit. I luv doing this, giving u relevant images and making sure I put as much detail as possible so we can have fun with the visuals together ( *︾▽︾)! All those images I put are to give u a more vivid imagination as u read!!)

 I luv doing this, giving u relevant images and making sure I put as much detail as possible so we can have fun with the visuals together ( *︾▽︾)! All those images I put are to give u a more vivid imagination as u read!!)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"From the back? Again?" Jungkook droned, jerking a brow, questionably ogling Taehyung from behind. His voice was stern and husky as if he took Taehyung's demand as a challenge rather than a discomfort. What a psycho.

Taehyung had his ass perked and unveiled already, bracing onto the headboard. This was so embarrassing. The robe he wore was yet to be taken off entirely, lingering around his lower region, forming a doggy position only to irk Jungkook's nerve. Of course, it was embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stripped his clothes off minutes ago, kneeling behind there all sexy and sizzling, tepid palms hovering about Taehyung's asscheeks and wondering if he should start or not. Remarkably polite, eh? Had Jungkook ever been?

Because all Jungkook could perceive was how much he splattered Taehyung and his glorious naked skin. The worse possible bites and hickeys were found everywhere on areas that could be marked and discolored; pinkish to purple or drawn-blood, you name it. The pride Jungkook felt.

"Why? It's the only way you won't see my face..." Taehyung replied with an oddly bewitching, affronted tone, sulking like a bratty little bitch. It was what Jungkook desired from Taehyung. Why? It gave him more reasons to punish him. Otherwise, Taehyung would be likable, how would Jungkook have him a punching bag if then? "I think we're better off not doing that. Don't want my beautiful face to be involved in clout, sir." He added.

— not seeing your face? Are you kidding? I literally curved my girlfriend just to see you, see you. What do you mean I don't wanna see that face? Jungkook thought.

"Huh..." Jungkook hummed in a draggy, low, and eerie timbre, merely disregarding eyes estimating Taehyung as if he was nothing.

Kind of sexy how he snubbed Taehyung like that, judging him. Jungkook shifted a bit, extended out an arm, grabbed the bottle of lube Taehyung told was required by the hotel, placed on the nightstand, waiting to be used.

"Why? You don't like that?" Taehyung smirked, reeling over his shoulder to dare Jungkook's wrath, which Taehyung knew he himself would not be able to endure. Jungkook had always been too much for him, that was science in of itself.

As looking at Jungkook's appetizingly brawny body and how in the midst of him lubricating his heartfelt penis, pumping his fist up and down the girth, the dampish noises chiming the suite's air and Taehyung's dirty, covetous soul. Ugh.