𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 19 ⚣ 𝘜𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘰𝘺

"Kook-ah, can I ask you something? Do you love your mother?"

- D-Dad, where are you going? Please don't hate me! It's just- mom loves me, I don't have anyone else! Dad, please understand how I feel!

- 'how I feel'? What does any of that matter? It's alright over here, my feelings are in contradiction. They're getting us nowhere, why do we care?

- because I'm feeling so submerged.

- when are we becoming so frail?

- I'm not sure...but it's now. Now...Now! I feel more right now!

- stop it. It's not supposed to be there! We did so well until now.

- it's because of him.

- who?

- him.

- that whore?

- he's a whore...

- he's robbing our conscience.

- but-

- who are we willing to blame?

- but it feels wondrous...and compelling.

- are you willing to venture into everything?

- Maybe...I have to. I can't tolerate it!

- Lisa will leave us!

- Lisa?

Jungkook hitched 'neath the top of his lungs, instinctively rummaging the pillows and duvet, creasing them with all his might merely to sit up, realizing his startling dream. Jungkook's breath calmed down, his eyes meeting with the exhibition shelf across his bed. The bookshelf was so far, he had to squint his eyes to frame out that all those medals, trophies, and certificates belonged to him and his effort.

That's right, those memories were not faithless. They were 100% historical, and he remembered them all vividly.

He made it. He invented his own corporation.

Dreams like this were sparse to come by. How long had it been since such anxiety triggered a nightmare which he screened deep within his heart long ago?

Wait a minute.

Jungkook sighed heavily, massaging his eyes and nose bridge. His body felt so sore and exhausted. It was exceedingly brisk today, with the duvet covering most of his naked lower region. A sudden thought formulated through his circuit, as he began seeing frizzling colors due to the rubbing on his eyelids.

Kim Taehyung's agape mouth mewling and moaning, sweating as the skin-slapping noises grew louder, he begged in agony as Jungkook felt the poor slut's asshole ripping due to how persistent he moved.

Jungkook gasped.

And started cocking his head around his own penthouse's bedroom, unassertive.

- how did I get here? Jungkook rose an eyebrow.

Shit, jungkook contemplated on why he had to be so callous. He basically terminated his own stamina to raise pleasure for his own benefit, not even the consented party had an option.