𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 19.5 ⚣ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

' ▽ ' )ノ ✿ HI!

Did you notice the duality in Jimin's narration (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)? How his tone changed from love to anger (╹ڡ╹ ). DID YOU? DID YOU????

Okay! I'll leave now!!! I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS CHAP WITH A HEART AND A BRAIN!

It gets very complicated starting from here, so I advised you guys to be open-minded in the meantime as each character will become very, very, VERY dimensional and convincing.

Please be careful along the way, put yourselves in their shoes but make sure not to forget yourself and your personal opinions!!!

(∩^o^)⊃━☆ Enjoy

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Taehyung had his head rested on my shoulder, nestling very comfortably against the crook of my neck. His arms hugged to his chest under an oversized gray hoodie, sitting crisscrossed.

I was idling about on the mat, typing my laptop rigorously on my university assignment, the ticklish sensation of his permed fringes on my cheeks distracted me.

He wouldn't leave me alone, and I didn't mind, I liked that he chose to waste his time on me even though he saw me clearly busy, it was as if he was feckless to lose me since he trusted me enough.

I liked that very much.

I wanted to ask him if he had anywhere else to go today, so I did. He shook his head languidly, and glanced up at me with his puppy eyes, "I'm going on a date with Hobi."

'Hobi', an accustomed name indeed. The only people permitted to call Hoseok 'Hobi' were his friends and family, I was a friend.

I introduced Taehyung to Jung Hoseok from my campus months ago, he majored in Dance & Performance, quite well-known among both young women and men.

I didn't anticipate for them to be exceedingly close so far that Taehyung had to shun me to occupy his company.

How much did they know each other? I wanted to know as much as Hoseok did, too. It felt like I was being withdrawn although I was Taehyung's soulmate firsthand.

Was Hoseok stealing Taehyung from me? From himself, even? If so...

I bet Hoseok would do a better job at keeping him. Since I managed to lose Taehyung to you, Hoseok, you were doing better than all of me combined.

Why am I comparing myself to someone like him? Hobi was an extremely extroverted fellow, I would have known since he made me who I was contemporary.

Be optimistic Jimin, come on, think positive!

"Date? Are you guys dating?" I asked, my absentminded thoughts did though, wasn't exactly me.

"Hmm..." Taehyung's baritone voice hummed, when I averted my eyes to him, I caught a glimpse of his reddish nether lip jutting out, eyes glued to my laptop screen, unfazed and sleepy.

I couldn't prevent the corner of my lips to curl.

How adorable.

"...I'm dating him," hearing such sleazy and happy-go-lucky words articulated out his mouth, my heart vigorously pumped at that, I detected it went 100 times a minute. My breath hitched and my thorax felt tight, all of a sudden, my fingertips began trembling, I blinked so much I began to see frizzling colors.