𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 09 ⚣ 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

"Can I have, uh..." Taehyung delayed his words, pressing his lips in between his teeth, evaluating the leather menu, he seemed concerted with the intensity of a mathematician. "One...lemon garlic scallop pasta?" As if it was such a difficult sentence to spew, simply uncertain.

The waiter wrote after each order into his clipboard at a hurried pace, for some reason, he was gaping at Taehyung, then at Jungkook, as if they both had more than one eye.

Typically, due to how Taehyung was so gorgeous that even a heterosexual male found him unparalleled— so much to say about Jungkook— or to witness the boss casually dining at 2 PM when everything's closing up.

"And Jungkook-ssi, your 'Sajang-nim', will have a medium-rare steak." Taehyung looked up, delivering a suppressed yet charming smile to the swayed waiter. He handed him the menu and wiggled his fingers to indicate a suggestive wave, swaying his poor soul even more now that Taehyung's attention was on him, additional to his indistinct "Bye~"

"C-Coming right up!" And he scurried away, Taehyung giggled, knowing all too well about his power, sitting there smugly, idling about.

Though Jungkook sat across him this whole time, observing the scene with his arms crossed against his chest, one eyebrow lifted, overawed, or anticipated or some sort. By now, employees should be back at their posts, so the two of them were the only lots in an Italian restaurant on the 35th floor.

"I'm not hungry," Jungkook confirmed dispassionately, Taehyung ordered food for him without his consent, how— kind?

"Shh, it's for me, of course. I didn't wanna look bad, hope you don't mind me spitting your name." Taehyung's downturned lips were puckering when he said that, faking an immaturely sulky expression, in the meantime, he rummaged around with the utensils and his drink coaster.

"How much can you eat, I wonder? You also ordered a plate of roasted asparagus and a chocolate cake when I excused myself outside earlier, didn't you?" Jungkook's polished accusation almost made him sound like an Asian father who hadn't got the money to pay for his son's greedy lunch!

"It's how I cope." Taehyung simply added, shrugging, shrugging, unwinded about the rebuttal. "Plus, you said you'll pay."

"I did say that. I'm merely wondering."

"It's enough for me," Taehyung answered, that was his conclusion in a sense, pursing his lips at Jungkook.

And due to that, voices and intentions minced out their conversation into nothing but a mist of anti-vibrancy, which didn't assist with the fact that the entire restaurant was despondent and empty.

There was predominantly awkward tranquility, they were there across each other, not planning on building an affinity, only venereal enmities influenced by their crazy sex-driven bodies craving for one another whilst the owners had no regard of ever bonding ever.

Ah, that was evidently the case— they were complete and utter strangers, to put in actuality...

How did it come to this? Their libidos were authorized by some kind of animal instinct, equivalent to a tiger and a deer. When a tiger sees a deer, it would march in without question, and the deer would jolt at the rustle of bushes, already endeavoring to escape with any sense of peril.

So, as these two sociopaths sat across one another, with Jungkook thinking of things to say and Taehyung already slacking at giving their offbeat relationship a try in animation at all, leaned there against the armchair, humming a weird nursery-rhymed-alike song as he watched waitresses intentionally strolled by him for his heed.