𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 15 ⚣ 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘐𝘤𝘦-𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

People would wonder what he was thinking about, nobody was able to tell.

For he was a man with a career as a supermodel, possessing a gorgeous physiognomy of no limits, Taehyung seemed eccentric in of itself as if there was not much to know about him. Just that he loved food, frightened of height, and despised unnecessarily pungent alcohol.

Taehyung sat on the upholstery seat of his black Hyundai Grandeur, which was parked outside a 711 convenience store. Costed more than a handful worth of net-worth to gobble up a barely three thousand won vanilla ice cream, sucking on that wooden scoop into his moist puckered lips.

"Why do ice-creams taste better in a Valentino?" He cooed, eyelids winching in pleasure, humming and rocking his body triumphantly. Something else was intriguing about him; he sat on one of his crouched knees, cushioning in between his buttocks so to protect his buttocks from fully flattening against the seat, the heel of his barefoot grazed against his injured hole.

He intelligibly ignored how sore it was, seated in such a pose although he mentioned he was "fine". How petty, acting all casual and carefree alone in his vehicle, what instilled confidence.

— BUZZ! BUZZ!

It was his phone, Taehyung accommodated the paper cup in one of his big hands and shoved in the phone altogether inside his unbounded fingers, and it fit, the middle finger from his other hand reached in to click the screen.

"Hoseok?" He grumbled to himself, facial expression was apathetic, reluctantly tapping the notifications which read:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Hobi🙂:
Taehyung...
This is very serious so I can't talk with you through texts
What you told me the other day was...
Still surprising to me
But I think I can understand now

Well, if I have to be sincere since I want you to trust me
I really don't understand it as much
But I want to
I'm willing to learn everything about you, Taehyung
Can we please meet?
So I can talk with you?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

All Taehyung could do was sniffle in his runny nose, contrived from the winter breeze fogging up the exterior of his car, due to the heater, and the effect of this ice-cream cup.

A bit perplexed and dumbfounded, he chuckled wryly, rolling his tongue in his cheek as he narrowed his eyes away towards the window, scoffing in disbelief.

"You are sure, Hoseok...?" Taehyung mumbled, his lukewarm breath fuming up the glass, yet his gaze could not abandon nor shun his phone and its messages.

His assertive eyes promptly lost their glint, that paranormal spark that seemed to twinkle at the sight of people he desired to fuck, altered him into seeming nauseous and timid. Dark brown-tinted irises, distracted amidst his emanated thoughts, his mind began to deviate.

Taehyung gulped a massive lump down his throat.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Me:
Okay...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀