𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 14 ⚣ 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

Jungkook had to mend a new bedsheet, considering the amount of semen, sweat, and drool soaked all over. What he needed to do was toss them into the laundry machine and watch it clean to spotless, sweeping the headboard a bit, then reorganized his king-sized bed.

Usually, this was supposed to be the duty of the housekeeper, however, due to some obvious circumstances, he was not going to risk it. This would be too disgusting for a sole maid to handle, or otherwise— because he was cheating!

No, to be sincere, throughout this intercourse, Jungkook hadn't at all pondered his actions as cheating. It might be enraging to some, but his conscience had yet to get scabbed nor did his dignity. He lucidly couldn't detect any error in that other relationship compared to this one, so he assumed he was safe.

This had nothing to do with sex, even if, peculiarly, none of that ever bothered him even the slightest. It was strange, yet after a while of valiantly risking everything simply to touch Taehyung, it became a quick and unhealthy habit.

Something he was already accustomed to, as a subconsciousness burrowed deep inside his bones, reminding him that it wasn't wrong nor right. So, he merely listened to his body and it said he was right for doing it. It felt illogical, but logical simultaneously.

Everything else was obscured from the start, so he can't force it to matter, this was something else. There was something in him that had concealed so much of that he thought it disappeared, to a point where he no longer felt the spur to search for it.

So somewhere sometime, that something returned, only then did Jungkook become a stranger to it, his mind tricking him to think that he'd never experienced it before. His theory was bold and correct, truth be told, no one had— yet everyone had.

There is always that one thing you least expected yourself to do to be obsessed over the most. It all depends on whether or not you will be astonished by the fact that you are a natural at it, if not, simply you do not care.

And Jungkook was good at this, he loved that he was good at this, and there was someone else who loved that he was good at this. It encouraged him, to say the truth.

No matter what occurred, it will always be convalescent to use someone who is also using you, rather than anyone else. It plainly has to be that person, albeit the shared comprehension of this chemistry as if they were crusading it together.

After their vehement intimacy, Jungkook was wearing a new pair of Calvin Klein boxers and a gray short-sleeved tee shirt. That was it. Juddering the white bedsheet to straighten it, one leg bent over to hoist the whole hefty ass mattress on one knee so he could properly tuck the sheets; the rowdiness of working shower assured from his bathroom's cubicle was filling the air.

Every now and then, he heard the shower ebbing into oblivion, which could only mean that the person utilizing it will eventually exit.

Taehyung was washing up. Call him perverted, but Jungkook couldn't help imagining how lewd Taehyung might've appeared, completely nude and rained on, scrubbing the sponge along his body from collarbone to his cum-stained abdomen, his asscheeks or in between— oh, right.

His back, whenever showering, scrubbing that specific area was always a nuisance, considering he had cum painted all over there the most. Jungkook felt responsible. But, he wouldn't want to disrupt the gorgeous creature and his prestigious moment, he might just scare him away.

The shower stopped a second ago, Jungkook heard muffling noises, of his shuffling slippers from the inside. Jungkook instantly pretended to busy himself with the bedding, eyes not facing the bathroom door when it creaked open.