It's Been a While!

Mmmm

Is the mic on? "Sksksksk!"

Hello! Hi, readers...it's been a while. I really don't know if you're here anymore right now, this is not a last note or anything, so don't worry heehee 😁

I'm here because...well, woah, what a surprise, right? I've reached 13k readers and 1k voted without celebrating it.

:( I used to celebrate even at only around 500 reads. I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe I've gotten dissatisfied, arrogant.

Listen, if I can't provide you any more updates, no matter how arrogant I'll become, I'm really of no value, and I shouldn't be relevant.

And it's good to know I'm not that relevant! 💞

I'm not....

Doing so great...haha 😅

The world around me feels like dominos. It keeps falling, and falling, and falling that I really don't know how else to stop it. I'm kinda scared, so I tend to run away from my problems!

But who am I kidding 🤪 why do I tell you this? You don't need to know about that

If you're still here.

I came here to ask for your permission...

Can I unpublished this book?

Just for a while.

I need to edit everything all over again. I really dislike how I wrote everything. If possible, I would love for you all to give me a chance to redeem it 🥺💞. Please, it would mean a lot to me if you'll allow me to unpublished this book so I can re-edit it.

I'll come back with the updates very, very soon, and it'll be faster!

I feel like I stopped writing But It's Fun due to how I wrote it as a start. I wanted to edit it for so long but I didn't want to lose any of the comments...

But that's too late now...

I'm insecure, you see. I see the problems but I never dare to change it, so I wanna start over. I'm embarrassed.

SO! UM! Here's your choices, please choose wisely. I won't read the comments, I'm too traumatized. Um...whichever choice has the most number will be considered without hesitation.

Yes

No

Thank you, for reading But It's Fun. I appreciate everyone's support and patience, this is the most recognition I've ever received...I couldn't be more grateful. I'm bowing my head to you 💞, please wait for me...

>:T once again, please wait for your slothful author! She's mentally unstable and in need of fixing!

(Thank you all for your patience! The answer is [Yes]. Then, I shall proceed with the editing. Please stay tune, I will update!)