𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 17 ⚣ 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘦

(Just don't read it, leave me alone if you're bored, you'll hurt my feelings. It's better having no one reading it than people reading it then leaving. Just get out of here...from this chapter on, you hate it. You can go now, stop forcing yourself, honestly it's making me pathetic. Stop pitying me it— it sucks...)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Not that Taehyung could have a crush on Jungkook, nor will he ever. There was a massive boulder neighboring his heart, and it had been lifted due to how reassured it was.

Suppressing a sneer plastering across Jungkook's face was overrated, upon hearing Taehyung's words he just had to reciprocate in his usual smug demeanor. To challenge this little Devil back to hell. "A 'favor'? Hmmm," Jungkook pretended to think up into the ceiling, "I don't think so." He secured eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung scowled, the gleams in his irises drowned elsewhere, as his fingers clenched tighter against Jungkook's chest, a tad bit of his nether lip was jutting. "And why not?" This was curing! He looked so disappointed.

Whatever will transpire, what Jungkook said will change this 'favor' thing into a 'mutual' thing instead. Which will relieve both of them, as they did not have to taint the slightest speck of their forbidden fruit shit.

These motherfuckers were going to Hell, even so, all in the indulgence of experiencing and or discovering Heaven.

"It wouldn't be considered a 'favor' if the request is a mutual exchange." Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, one hand gliding up and down the curve of Taehyung's spine, resting there on the small of his back.

"What?" Taehyung's rounded eyes expanded, "Then, why didn't you just ask?" He found himself reacting the same expression, provoking the other as much as he.

"Oh? Well, I thought it'd be unfair since you couldn't return the favor and all, you know— since I have to get naked for someone else besides you." Jungkook shrugged.

"Boo~ that's a whole load of bullshit~" Taehyung's bread-like cheeks inflated as if baking.

"Why?" Withal this vamping, their bodies strived their faces closer, lips and breaths hovering. "You said you don't want to feel like you have to clean something up, to make things more equal, correct?"

"Uh—" Taehyung was absolutely stifled, and so, he smirked, getting amused by Jungkook's wordings. "Oh, I get it. Because I can't mark you, too. You were holding yourself back this whole time?"

"Surprised?" Jungkook arched his brows in suggestiveness, "Who wouldn't wanna mark you, c'mon." He had access to Taehyung's body enough to spin themselves around, pushing his back against the wall, knee sliding in between the other's naked inner-thighs, grooming below his member.

"H-How flattering," Taehyung chuckled, arms roaming up Jungkook's shoulders, fisting the back of the entrepreneur's silken shirt.

Taehyung had grown accustomed to Jungkook's ruthless treatment when they rearrange their positions. He wouldn't whimper any longer if he was slammed against the wall, however, the fact that the other's naughty knee was stroking his nude lower region, beneath one piece of garment made every limb in his cell wobble. The friction led the pain to surpass the pleasure, even so, Jungkook's knee movement was so smooth-selling, the pleasure surpassed the pain.