𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 07 ⚣ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

Last night, Jungkook's slumber was not meant to be "opulent", per se. The pulse to his heart pounded so tenaciously fast he felt like he had to vomit.

Every bit of movement in his body brought anxiety; like burying your face in an open book, avoiding eye contact with the teacher, hoping he won't call upon you out of the rest.

Everything grew detrimental, he didn't want his heart to come off being cautious of Lisa, she would probably solely cry about it— the most plausible reason for him to be cautious. He knew he wasn't cheating on her since he loved her and only her, yet, he had never done this before.

When he messaged Taehyung, resting his back against the headboard, he was as exhilarated as they come!

But fuck, he felt like fucking loser. At least that's what he thought of himself most of the time when he became a disappointment in his and Lisa's loving relationship. Whether one-sided or not, the general aspect remained a moral judgment.

They were supposed to be perfect! Things were supposed to be perfect, Jungkook cursed his dick and what it made of him, falling apart due to his uncontrollable lechery.

"Morning, babe..." Jungkook grumbled, his voice so deep and hoarse, all men's morning voices sounded so intimidating to Lisa.

Her boyfriend had a cute habit where he would cuddle her waist from behind, as she made them breakfast on the stove. He had a knack for being quite romantic, the type where he wouldn't tease anyone for it either, Jungkook can be too kind at times she almost felt him surreal sometimes.

"Morning!" She replied jovially, Jungkook began to rest his chin on her shoulder. She placed the raw bacon carefully on the pan, the oil gurgling up the kitchen's void, encouraging their morning mood until a steaming bubble popped.

Lisa jumped, "Ah! Shit!" She laughed afterward, backing away, forcing Jungkook to back a step altogether.

"What?" Jungkook inquired, worried yet still grinning as he was assured he can be by the sound of her mere laugh. He had always been attentive to her, the little details of her features mattered most to him, and he wouldn't not know how to read her mood.

Jungkook was the perfect boyfriend material, Lisa was lucky.

Fortunately for Jungkook, Lisa also had a cute habit where she would hold her stomach whenever she laughs too hard, can't Jungkook wrap her in a blanket and cuddle her forever and not go to work?

"I keep getting scared of bacon, this is why I can't ever make you breakfast." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"It's fine. I can do it for you." Jungkook had come to the rescue for the nth time in Lisa's life, letting her delicate waist free and preparing to dawn the stove.

"Hey, no, no, no!" But Lisa shoved Jungkook away, her hand placed on his shoulder, shaking her head and wrinkling up her face in a questionable sarcasm. "It's my kitchen, you sit the fuck down and let me do this for you, m'kay?"

"You're gonna burn yourself. You're not good with pans." Jungkook whined, grabbing her wrist and rubbing between her palm with his naughty, naughty thumb.

The tickling tension arose, however, Lisa composed herself knowing she had to proceed with this gosh darn breakfast! She had classes and her soon-to-be-husband had to work.

"I said 'no', Jeon Jungkook, how much do I need to repeat myself? I need to be a good girl for you, now come on! I can cook this shitty bacon." Casting aside her wrist from Jungkook, she lightly elbowed him away.

Damn it, he was fucking heavy (strong). It felt like crashing into a door with her whole body and it still wasn't ample. It had her irate, halfheartedly so, she slapped Jungkook's butt while she's at it, of course, she sort of missed, only because Jungkook dodged!