𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 01

"You're bottoming, stop eating so much." Jungkook protested unemotionally, setting back in the settee of the booth, finding himself stuck in an uncomfortably sticky cushion. Although shifty, he found his privilege to complain was inessential.

Why?

Who knows. Mayhap Jungkook wishes his message of devotion towards Taehyung's request to be met.

Jungkook wishes his devotion to be met...

How interesting...

Lotteria was a common-class Korean fast-food chain, it was foreseeable the leather of the cushion would not be of high-quality, and was not to Jungkook's accustomed. The vast place was uninhabited at the hour, no customers wandered around, scarcely the two of them at the moment.

Taehyung was sitting across from Jungkook, happily munching down his tray of set no. 22, however, was thrown off midway happily feasting on his burger upon Jungkook's comment, dropping his food to parade an exaggerated pout, alerting a childlike act.

"You can't tell me what to do!" He stomped his leg, arms folded to his chest.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle, perceiving their moment to be small bantering. It was nice and restful. They were fibbing and Taehyung helped Jungkook fib, to play. Talk about mutual understanding without basic communication. Jungkook had never joked with someone else before to such an extent, thus, this was quite...refreshing. He had only joked alone inside his head.

From experience, no one could decipher his humor, he was too much of an asshole to be funny; his jokes can be taken rather darkly, as they were twisted, insensitive. Yet, Taehyung managed to suck them up like a veracious masochist, feeding Jungkook's bliss, feeding Jungkook's self. Plus, it was harmless regarding how Taehyung enjoyed Jungkook giving him the attention, despite Jungkook dissing the shit out of him every time, it was stiffly still attention.

This innuendo never would've ensued a month ago, wherein Jungkook sat across Taehyung this very same way, except at a high-class Italian restaurant edicted by Jungkook's own comfort zone, due to his inability to commit to stepping from his comfort zone for Taehyung, for anyone else, howbeit Taehyung was able to commit to stepping out.

And that was the sexual arrangement: Jungkook stays, Taehyung goes. Jungkook gets comfortable, and Taehyung gets uncomfortable. It was their culminated proposal. The standard 'you are a taken man, I am your whore, I should mean nothing more to you than a whore. Use me, break me, however you please, I'll follow you, anywhere you may be' type of proposal.

It's a disgusting condition for disgusting people. One gains submission and the other gains dominance.

Who would want that?!

Jungkook and Taehyung, of course.

Unfortunately. It was what made them fulfilled. They've decided to be selfish for the first time by risking their lives, simply to experience a wondrous form of solace whenever they undergo stress in need of solace. The arrangement was exclusively for scumbags.

Anyhow, the interesting contrary from then to now, one would say 'irony', some would say 'development', however, Jungkook would proudly say 'both'.

Back then, Jungkook was bristled as high and mighty, and Taehyung was meant to be his little whore, following him around for the foreplay of their transactional relationship. It was fun, it was worthwhile.

When you did something only people with personality disorders can master, in which neglecting basic morals, everything became heaven. No consciences, no principles, simply 2 fucked-up individuals getting it on behind the eyes of the gods and goddesses. Until...