𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 12 - ⚣ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

In a matter of seconds, a sneer was plastered on Jungkook's face, heart beating with arousal, unable the resist the urge to fuck Taehyung over. He reached up his hand to squeeze Taehyung's wrist, his strength was as taut as a rope, lasciviously securing a sturdy eye contact with him.

Taehyung's scowled, watching as the monster he had provoked readied to slaughter him whole. He gulped, did he fuck up? Was he too much? Perhaps he crossed the line, the vein on Jungkook's forehead indicated his ire.

"Jungkook, I didn't— guah!" Jungkook suddenly captured Taehyung's waist, and flipped him over. Their positions were now reversed, Jungkook hovering over him instead, the only thing that was not reversed were Jungkook's deranged eyes, possessing the same blaze, the same ill-intention.

Thankfully, Taehyung's legs were already opened, welcoming Jungkook in between them no worries, mindlessly offering Jungkook an advantage. His chest began to heave up and down due to the panicked breathing, his arm coming up to block his face, cocking his head away in embarrassment, as his heated roseate cheek brushed against the duvet.

Unfortunately, whatever cowardice stunt Taehyung just pulled, Jungkook did not like that one bit. After what he said, what he did, Jungkook can't let him loose? So, he seized Taehyung's chin in between his brutal fingers, forcefully twisting his neck back around to confront his grimace.

Taehyung's eyes expanded, startled, letting out a minuscule gasp.

"Hey, you got that lube packet?" Jungkook spoke, his voice was so gravelly, so sexy. Salty forefinger came into contact with the Taehyung's plump, rosy nether lip, stroking at it gingerly, evaluating the moist and softness of it.

"Mmhm~" Taehyung hummed a tiny moan.

There was a moment of silence, their zealous eyes locked into one another.

After a while, Taehyung pondered Jungkook's strange, seductive procedure as permission, so he unlatched his lips, inviting his finger in. Then, Jungkook decided to shove in his thumb, Taehyung used his slithery tongue to lick at it. His thumb began pressing Taehyung's tongue, forcing his tongue out of his mouth, the wetness affixed with the outside coldness.

Taehyung grew intrigued, not knowing of much to do, whilst maintaining eye contact he puckered his lips and sucked on his thumb, a moist and slurpy noise was created. Much to Taehyung's dismay, instantaneously, Jungkook stretched his cheek with said thumb outward, leaning in closer and jutting his tongue out to entangle it with the other's dried one, wetting it.

Taehyung couldn't close his mouth to make out with him, it made him very sad that they weren't kissing, they were merely licking each other like dogs. Of course, everything tasted amazing and hot, though he wanted his lips against Jungkook's delicious ones.

As hard as he attempted to close his mouth, Jungkook's thumb was pulling at his cheek. Whilst their tongues were busy tying in a knot, Taehyung's entire cavern felt like it was being raped and or gagged by two motioning objects at once, Jungkook's tongue and thumb.

"Angh— Gungguk—" as expected, Taehyung was unable to muster any word, at such a time his tongue could not function nor could his lips, having no idea how to race.

Drools of saliva started leaking down his chin, drizzling onto his collarbone. If it wasn't sizzling enough in here, the tightness in Taehyung's pants increased, and he could detect Jungkook's boner throbbing against him, too.

Taehyung needed something to hold onto, so his fists clenched tightly against the duvet, creasing up the fabric, his toes curling against it strenuously. Jungkook stopped, and he pulled away, trailing a thick string of saliva after the tip of his tongue.