𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 25 - ⚣ 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯

Mrs. Yuan had worked as Jeon Jungkook's private secretary since the launching of his corporation. She had been so wonted to his etiquette that he was almost the dorsal side of her palm.

They had walked through many paths together as it was her mere duty to clean the litters he left behind, and although they had been nothing but professional and colleagues, safe to say both of them had shared some heart-to-heart moments, too.

To Mrs. Yuan, at least. One time, Jungkook couldn't leave his bed due to an unknown and perturbing episode. He had his girlfriend who requested Yuan to care for him, as she left to buy some things, Yuna cared for him. Her boss who she had known to be phlegmatic, assertive, and self-disciplined, simply could not leave his bed.

It was the first time she had witnessed an impeccable businessman behind the scene appearing listless. It was momentous. Yuan had no idea if he wanted to be seen in such a vulnerable place, all she could do was scrutinize the back of his head lying beneath his duvet in complete silence.

She soon realized that her boss had been waiting for his older brother and his male lover. They both barged into the suite as if something ought to happen to Jungkook, she was dismissed before she could discover any further information about him and his mysterious behavior.

Strange moments like this occurred once in a while, and one other time during a conference meeting. He would stare blankly out the glass window, alarming everyone in the boardroom to be attentive to his feckless reaction to one of the departments' presentations.

Yuan had to tap his shoulder to snap him out of whatever thought he had. It should never happen, no, it never happened.

As if he was possessed by a wholly different persona, he would dissociate after stressful and psychologically damaged times and not stare nor think about anyone.

Or on weekdays, Yuan would come back to her office to purchase some accessories she had forgotten to bring home, she noticed that her boss was in his office, working harder than anyone she had seen ever worked all her life in this massive enterprise.

These strange activities he would pull randomly, he would be the most feckless person, but around the times she wouldn't accompany him, he would be the leeriest person.

Perhaps her boss worked better alone. Still, he was alone yet he never looked lonely, the exact depiction of a lone-wolf.

She absolutely aspired to become somewhat like him, he was admirable, he was younger than her yet so much stronger. She never sought to get nosy with him, but she can't help loving that he needed her help at times.

Hence, a boss like him inspired her to attend the workplace with a steadfast mindset, making it healthy for her, making her love her job as his secretary.

Nobody would understand him, not even her nor his girlfriend. However, it was fun to observe his environment like a movie, as it was her job, anyway.

So, right now, she felt like a traitor. She had a date with her boyfriend and she was required to leave early. Unfortunately, you can't ask for a permission slip knowing your boss probably needs your aids and services, and you love him too much to leave like he means nothing.

Taking in a deep breath, her knuckles positioned against the door. She should lie to make the permission slip sound more plausible and meaningful.