𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 11 ⚣ 𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴

Jungkook's forearms were wrapped in rubber gloves, expression deadpanned in some sort of meditation, scraping the porcelain dishes clean with a sponge within the bubbling sink.

DING! DONG!

Jungkook stripped the wet gloves with his teeth, walking towards the foyer, silent and sturdy, peeping through the peephole. Immediately, he spotted Yuna's forehead, he almost snorted at the sight, he could start belittling her— until he remembered why she would be here.

"Wait for a minute." Jungkook pardoned himself with a boisterous volume through the door, he was about to head to his closet and get dressed, since he was half-nude. Jungkook just exited the shower before he washed the dishes, since he lived alone, for now, his bare physique was only covered in a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and an overall white apron.

But, then again. He could make this work. Jungkook smirked, up to no good.

Jungkook decided to remain naked, then he unlocked the door, lugging it widely to find Yuna smiling from ear to ear. She was struggling to keep her posture unfazed, thanks to her friend's informal and obscene and totally-not-sexy attire.

Jungkook peered over her shoulder, clearly catching the more bright between the two, and caught Kim Taehyungie-ssi. It took Taehyung a few good seconds to turn around, and ogle Jungkook's appearance profoundly by the doorway.

Damn, for the first time, Taehyung's dressed in something elegant. A grayish suit, all the buttons to his jacket freed, exposing his tucked-in silken dress shirt. The cuff to his sleeves was somehow oversized, becoming his paws, instead. He didn't seem the type to give his suit much custody, wrinkling it fecklessly.

God, he looked so cute.

— what a funny irony. Jungkook thought so because he was the under-dressed one right about now, not Taehyung and his tee shirts and sneakers.

"I'll have to excuse myself." Yuna bowed gracefully, then backed a few steps before she reeled away into the elevator. She did a good job acting as if she was a hypnotized robot, Jungkook had to give her a gold star. Otherwise, this whole game he and Yuna had created wouldn't have existed.

Taehyung's facial expression was exasperated in some sort of way. He then faced Jungkook, examining him from head to toe, manifesting what just occurred.

And his expression was worth almost everything!

Jungkook felt like he was made to crumple Taehyung, with him standing there so stiffly like a statue— if his physiognomy and built were to be counted, too. As that was the layout Jungkook had chosen.

"You're always the one going to places." Jungkook cocked his hip out, the side of his body slanted against the door frame, arms folded to his chest.

The thew to his shirtless biceps palpitated so arduously when he did so, throbbing as if they were two chunks of meat big enough to each have their own girlfriends. He got boobs, too, bigger than any woman Taehyung had ever encountered.

Taehyung's jaw fell. "First of all," Taehyung licked his lips, then emotionally snapped. "What did you do to that poor woman? All of the people who worked for you are stupidly suspicious. Is she brainwashed? And second of all—" Winsomely, Taehyung's hands were swaying in the air, whirling his palms as if to demonstrate his point which was connected to his articulation. "Are you an American Psychopath? Like, the movie?"

"So, am I going to be murdered?" Taehyung placed a palm against his chest.

It might sound a bit creepy, but, Jungkook can't help analyzing Taehyung's body language. He saw a brittle boy, timid and hesitant. They knew nothing of each other, nothing further at least. They had no connection other than coition, so making a nervous-wreck out of him became the only purpose to this, as Jungkook only acknowledged that the lad possessed more pride than himself.