𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 13 - ⚣ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 "𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬"

When Jungkook let go of Taehyung's cock, he pulled out his own, the sudden temporization to his conscience immersed him whole. Taehyung squirmed when he felt the lukewarm sensation on his shaft vanished, Jungkook easily ignored that, concentrating.

But, oh, how much did the hostile and reddened tip of his cock urged to slip into Taehyung's readied clinched hole. It just seemed like it needed a good filling, awaiting his arrival— only metaphorically— although Taehyung perked his ass out, nonetheless.

Taehyung appeared scared, hiding his face elsewhere Jungkook wouldn't see him, too much pride and dignity to want to find out he might lose his senses in the mid of it all. Even so, it was inevitable and they both knew that. After all, this was what Jungkook came to do, humiliating the poor belle's pride and dignity, he will be when Jungkook'd wrecked him once and for all.

So Jungkook, as well, chose to snub his senses and aimed the throbbing end of his cock at Taehyung's rim, shoving it in as deliberately as he could until he discerned Taehyung's baritone singing. "Ughhh~" Taehyung groaned, clenching the muscle of his lower region, affecting Jungkook's cock greatly.

"Fuck— stop clenching, you slut!" Jungkook growled, gritting his teeth and tightening his jaw, swinging a swift palm across Taehyung's asscheek.

"Mmph!" Causing him to wriggle his ass, endeavoring to ease the pain someway somehow. "I-I'm sow-sowwy!" Did he say it like that? Switching the intonation of 'R' to 'W'? Not sure, he was stuffing his face into the pillow. But Jungkook liked how he sounded vulnerable and precious, when Jungkook was in full control of it all, for once.

He shoved in a bit further, only halfway through, but Taehyung kept fucking groaning. "Uughh— i-is it in y-yet?" His face was in view now, peeping over his shoulder, yet his viewpoint remained elsewhere, which was not Jungkook. Shy little bitch.

"A-Almost," this time, because Jungkook was so cautious, he grasped a side of Taehyung's waist to push himself in or Taehyung deeper. Biting his lip as his eyes focused on how his cock gradually sunk into him, the dank noise of slippery lube indicated after.

"Ughhhh~ Hyung! I-It h-hurts!"

— SLAP! Jungkook spanked at the same mark he imprinted the belt at. Taehyung hissed.

"Shut it, adjust to it!" Jungkook finally let go of his own shaft as there was no more length left to wrap his hand around, he was almost fully inside. Arm folded behind his back to force his crotch forward, clearly struggling, the bitch was that tight.

"Shit. Baby you're so fucking tight!" Jungkook exhaled, pausing his movement for a moment, tilting his head back.

"H-Hyung, in y-yet?" Taehyung really didn't fancy the process of this prepping method.

That somehow struck Jungkook's nerve. He was enjoying it, why can't Taehyung? It was supposed to sting considering how taut his ass was although he mooted about how he had 'stretched' himself prior to this. Don't be like that to him, Taehyung, he did not like that. Taehyung was being a hypocrite, begging to get fucked for so long then cowering due to some pain.

"You really want me in that quickly, huh," Jungkook nodded to himself as if Taehyung would see it, though he didn't respond, giving Jungkook the silent treatment as he felt himself stiffened, breathing very loudly through his nostrils.