𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 10.5 ⚣

(DISCLAIMER ⚠️: this chap is simply for a change of perspective focusing on something else for a bit that's pertinent to the plot. It's an extra chap for us to breathe a bit from the undying sexual tension in Taekook's life. I promise you, in the next chapter, I will feed you well. For now, this suffices my mood so read it or not, your choice.)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

There was a gym in Kim N's high-rise, on the second floor. Of course, there was, if there weren't any Jungkook would bicker to his older brother until there were. He used to have anxiety and— anxiety. Every day on the weekends or in his free time at all, he would find himself exercising way too much until his fibers give themselves up.

It was more— or a bit— of an OCD than it did about health, precisely. It made him forget and forgive, it made him proud to reside in his own skin, as if he had full authority over himself. It's a wondrous feeling, an addictive feeling.

Jungkook was soaked, beads of sweat dripping down his temples, down his chin to his chest, and thighs to calves. His workout outfits consisted of a black tee-shirt and shorts, his parted dark-brown hair was wet, and a damp towel wrapped around his neck.

For once, Jungkook appeared youthful.

In fact, he was so drenched that his tee-shirt was moist and almost transparent, patterning his toned abdomen and ample chest. Jungkook was panting, strolling the hall of the lobby in slippers which made his pace a tad bit draggy.

His forearms had very aggressive veins, lining down to the dorsal side of his hands; one of those hands reached up to rumple his hair, seizing his towel to dap the sweat off his temple

A young woman with straightened black hair, dressed in a homogenous suit behind a register counter was suddenly nudged at the sight of him. "Good evening, Sajang-nim!" A rather overenthusiastic demeanor considering she was bellowing to her so-called 'Boss.' Shouldn't she be more polite?

"Oh?" Jungkook cocked his head towards her voice and where she was, who was grinning at him rather gleefully, waving like they were in kindergarten

A tiny snort snuffed out of Jungkook. "Well well, won't you look at that? It's Choi Yuna, back at it again at the registration table." Jungkook then approached said counter languidly.