𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 02 - ⚣ 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘶𝘵

Since Jungkook fundamentally owned the place, if Taehyung knew where to go it wouldn't be much of a challenge. Jungkook observed for a while, not lending the poor doll a clue. Not to humiliate him in any way, Jungkook really was busy doing something else he knew he would regret later on if he hadn't.

You'll find out what.

As Jungkook turned the corner in a forgotten corridor, he was impressed to have seen Taehyung's enigmatic silhouette, busied esteeming the night view of Songdo-Dong city below him, through the glass wall.

How horny were they to have discovered a vacant area Jungkook himself hadn't yet acknowledged existed? There were zero employees, or people in general, everyone had left long ago. No security cameras, no patrol guards, nothing.

"We're so high up. I'm acrophobic." Taehyung cooed wryly, announcing that he appraised Jungkook's footsteps. Taehyung hadn't moved nor turned around, back facing Jungkook so eagerly.

Jungkook didn't like that.

"I can't tell when you're gonna attack. I'll count to 3, m'kay?" Taehyung said.

Whenever someone has their back towards him, it delivers him an uncertain feeling, especially as he may or may not be vexed right now. Unfortunately, he was and always will be the boss in these circumstances, no way he would allow this, his pride was higher than any horse— Jungkook was too valiant for his own good.

"One..." Taehyung began to count.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, finding the scene childish, approaching Taehyung with his guard loosened. Recognizing that their silhouette can be detected from the glass's reflection, being accessibly highlighted by the inky welkin.

"Two..."

"Thre—" Before Taehyung could finish, his silly game was put to a stop when Jungkook yanked his face closer by the nape of his neck. Taehyung fully reeled his body around after the horrid grip, bracing Jungkook opening his lips to land them perfectly on his own.

"Mmph!" Taehyung slightly whined through latched lips, astonished, overstimulated.

The entirety of his wet cavern tasted like gin, sour, hot, and savory, as if Taehyung was experiencing the drink anew, except better. Jungkook's lips were soft, as expected, grazing against his so roughly that he wished Jungkook would slow down so he could relish it.

For the first time ever, Taehyung was afraid to make any sudden movement so he wouldn't ruin it. Permitting Jungkook to do all the work, not even budging his agape mouth, hands having no idea where to go as he fisted Jungkook's broad chest— not shoving nor barricading him, resting there and lazing.

Jungkook noticed, growing annoyed over the second to a point where he inched an unoccupied hand and slapped the meaty flesh around Taehyung's ass.

"Ah—" He yelped, finally budging his mouth.

Jungkook replayed the kiss, this time, sliding his tongue between Taehyung's teeth, nudging Taehyung's tongue to entangle and untangle with his own, making contact with everything; his teeth, gum; licking him with no limit.

Taehyung overtly regained his spirit back once he was used to Jungkook's gruffness, then made a move as well, pushing the balance in their bodies against the wall behind Jungkook.

Jungkook gasped at the impact of Taehyung's thirsty strength; his cold fingers roaming up to clutch Jungkook's brown, sweaty locks, his other hand squeezing the life out of Jungkook's rock hard bicep.

"Hmmfph!" Taehyung couldn't help but exhale out the air he should use to moan, wafting the hotness all over Jungkook's concentrated face.

The fire strived inside their bloodstreams, burning them bone-to-skin as they pressed chest-to-chest together, as if they were about to morph into one person; Taehyung straddling on Jungkook's knee, grinding against him.