𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 08 ⚣ 𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭

There bestowed upon Jungkook's withering sight, a godsend from the Elysium where gods and goddesses would rest their saintly heed, Jungkook discovered himself almost gaping at a formation from another dimension.

Due to his abrupt alter in attitude from himself to whoever the fuck this was, he might have unshackled too much desire that an aura emanated from within, noticing so since there was a lack of movement from the opposite party. Even so, that didn't stop him from desiring, that didn't slow him down one bit, in fact, it nourished it.

Taehyung really dolled up for Jungkook well.

Jungkook felt at ease, that this setting was as vital to Taehyung as to him. What's unfortunate was that Jungkook couldn't really tell whether or not Taehyung put an effort into his attire, since for some reason, the boy appeared stunningly breathtaking no matter what he would wear. If he were to wear a potato sack, that may be the only way Jungkook can tell Taehyung didn't doll up.

Well, then, what the fuck? Taehyung wore a short-sleeved tee-shirt, it was probably fragranced of his sweat and or cologne combined; black sweatpants. There was only one way Jungkook can declare this without exaggerating any further vocabulary to truly express his endearment, 'loose and easy', does that make any sense? Probably not, however, to Jungkook, it probably did.

Whatever, even so, Taehyung was just plain drop-dead-gorgeous.

Because of last night's 'ordeal', Taehyung acknowledged full well about what Jungkook was and why Jungkook behaved the way he did now

Because of last night's 'ordeal', Taehyung acknowledged full well about what Jungkook was and why Jungkook behaved the way he did now. He was torn between being ready, or facing him. Of course, it was different.

Even so, Taehyung was a brave soul, a total masochist to be exact. So, he uplifted himself from the upholstery, one palm against the desktop for support. He felt his physical self wasn't at all grappling, only his virility did, which says a lot. Things appeared optimistic or 'usual' to Jungkook as Taehyung approached him.

Taehyung would be lying if he said his knees weren't wobbly. It was, but, have any idea how hard it was to pretend like it's not?

Diminishing the ten feet in between them to five feet, Taehyung stopped right then and there, smugly eyeing Jungkook straight up, arms folded behind his arched back and his thumbs fiddling due to impatience and reluctance.

Oh, no, Taehyung might have composed himself enough to not be withdrawn by Jungkook's aura and ogle, that was easy said than done because he only focused on Jungkook's forehead the whole time, though, his courage to look Jungkook in the eyes had long been demolished.

Shameless, dude, dumb shameless. If he was really struggling and acted so axiomatic about it, might as well submit and tell Jungkook to be gentle, eh?