금지된 ( Dₐᵣₖ ₘₒdₑ )

| GREED |

One of the seven deadly sins

What is it? What does it do? What caused it?

Solitude...

These asinine people were what phrased as vermin.

vermin
/ˈvəːmɪn/
noun
People perceived as despicable and causing problems for the rest of society.

The gloomiest corner of sex and relations caused the deepest depth of an individual to commit sin.
The absence of love, attention, and care, either to others or oneself.

In the case of influencing their vicinity or not, they became illiterate from vainglorious guises they masked as a defense mechanism from pique.

They sought themselves in others, floundering so shallow in order to seal what they surmised only the other could indicate, absolving it as a reminder, as a mirror, as fealty.

Whether it was a manipulated victim; an attention hustler; a forlorn soulmate; a loveless sentiment; a sweetheart embodiment; or a dependent mastery.

Equivalence of human-beings morphed into human-garbages, they sauntered in places only they sprouted to recognize.

Perhaps they were aware, they were besuited enough to continue this rigmarole of dignity. Perhaps they chose to snub it, entreated it as if they had not a single remorse for the sake of ease in pleasure and certitude.
Until they turned into shells of personalities and were nothing instead a feckless collection of integrity defects.

But it's fun, correct?

Until it's not.

They were packed with greediness and they were why? greediness.

You and I both know we can change. We can change everything no matter how irredeemable, give it your attention and we can change anything.

It is not the matter in bad-endings of there are some things you cannot choose, instead a matter in good-endings of there are some things you can change.

Maybe it would not swerve the way you yearned it, but it is better to lose what you yearned than it is to lose what you had.

A bad-ending is only bad if it is not the way you fancied. A good-ending does not exist unless pure in your perspective.