𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 03 - ⚣ 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴

That was the reason for his out-of-the-blue flamboyant behavior. Jungkook chortled at that, shaking his head in a fondness of disbelief.

"You're very interesting, Taehyung-ssi. A moment ago you were scared, and now you're not," Jungkook emerged from behind him at a slow pace, Taehyung's breath hitched due to the suspense.

Jungkook placed his warm, veiny hands on his buttocks, individually, gawking at them hungrily. He peeped up for Taehyung's expression through the reflection, caressing the flesh cautiously.

Taehyung nibbled on his nether lip, afraid to turn around towards the monstrous aura and its ill-intentions.

Jungkook really had a knack for teasing with people's horniness, huh? Or, maybe just Taehyung's, hands grazing against Taehyung's buttocks as if they were a sized G woman's breasts.

Taehyung was alarmed by the gentleness, from Jungkook of all people? Even after everything? It was endearing, the sensation can bring the element of surprise. It was so, so tender to the touch of his ass until— SURPRISE! One of Jungkook's hands whisked Taehyung's pants down to his knees whilst the other hand slapped the living fuck out of his other cheek.

— SLAP! SLAP!

There were two slap sounds because Jungkook back-slapped his other untouched cheek.

"Argh~" Taehyung moaned, arching his spine so arduously at the force, eyes widening by the second.

Fuck, holy fuck, that could be the worst slap ever on a face. This man must be a member of a Taekwondo club during high school or something. What a trained, swift and impactful strength, it was a turn-on to know, since Taehyung had had people beat him during sex before. For kinky purposes, no shady businesses.

"You have a nice ass, Taehyung-ssi. I like this about you." Jungkook complimented, in a mockery type of way if Taehyung's cunning enough, almost as if he kind of knew about Taehyung's mental battle with his own virility.

Taehyung began to blush, his roseate cheeks making their comeback. He should be used to compliments and praises, still, something about Jungkook's was so unerringly disrespectful that Taehyung's erection throbbed even more.

Now, Jungkook's naked, cold temperate palms began to caress him bare this time, bringing an even scarier sensation to the pit of Taehyung's stomach. He became an anxiety-inducing source for Taehyung. What will Jungkook do this time?

Sensing the gentleness again, Jungkook went back to his calm and regular gait. This time, fingers were involved, trespassing the crack of Taehyung's buttocks, brushing his pure hole like a fucking snake with his fingertips every now and then.

Taehyung couldn't help but giggle, it was rather ticklish, how childish of Taehyung, right? It's just— Jungkook must genuinely prefer big and mushy asses, huh. Taehyung found it rather funny...and cute.

Unluckily, Jungkook didn't like that at all.

— SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Ah! Aagh—" Yeah, you knew where this was going.

After having his ass slapped repeatedly so, Jungkook watched them jiggled so alluringly, loving them every single second, with the additional way Taehyung moaned, hardly at all suppressed.

"P-Please~" Taehyung groaned.

"Hmm~ what is it doll?" Jungkook leaned his body in, weight compressing Taehyung's back body frame. His hot breath and soft lips now bounding Taehyung's earlobe, impelling his will.

All the hair on his body embossed, the heat, the embraceable skin-ship, everything was going so well, so good that Taehyung had forgotten he was about to have sex with a stranger. Instead, Taehyung felt as if he was about to have sex with someone he had sacrificed his entire soul for; the beast he approached and unleashed from his leash.