Chapter 11- Dreams(2)

"What do you mean?" I asked in a concerned way.

You aren't really going to send me to a mental institution, are you?! not that there could be a mental institution during this time.

"I thought that you will see the future in fragments. But this sounds rather complicated. Either you are seeing various scenarios that are giving you hints of what will happen in the future or this is just a random dream. But since this is your first dream after you received the Oracle it cannot be taken lightly. I will talk to his holiness about this. We have to find a way to find the actual meaning behind these hints. " said the emperor.

He is right. These could be hints that could be telling me my future.

"It's best if you don't think too much about it. You are already wrapped up with the preparations for the banquet. I don't want you to overwork yourself." Said the emperor.

"I understand father."

"Good. Now, let's finish our lunch shall we?"

*********

I swear the main palace has the best food ever! I had to go to the main hall to prepare for the banquet. Before that, I decided to settle a few things first. I told Sir Eric to find out who had visited the royal library around 1:30 in the afternoon. I wanted to know if who I saw was Allendis or not.

I headed towards the main hall where the banquet was going to be held soon.
The emperor had to attend another meeting with Duke Ruth de Verita who was the chancellor and also Allendis's Father. Only 2 weeks were remaining until the envoys arrived. Everything had to be perfect. So I gathered my strength and decided to get this done with.

******
(Four hours later)

I had spent quite a lot of time in the main hall and was completely exhausted. The best thing for me to do is to go back to my own palace lay down on my bed and read the Celeste book.

I had wrapped up things for today and was on my way to my own palace. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had. I had never dreamt something like that in my past life as well. But what father said was right. It could be hinting that could make a simple conclusion. I need to decode the hidden meaning behind my dream as soon as possible.

Cynthia was so lost in her thoughts that she did not realize that Aristia had been calling her from behind.

"...ness ......your highness!"

"Huh?" I turned around after hearing someone call for me.

"Your highness, you dropped this." Said Aristia while hilding you a sapphire brochure that had fallen.

"Ah, thank you Lady Aristia," I said.

"Your highness are you not feeling well?" Asked Aristia with a worried look on her face.

"Oh..no it's nothing I was just in deep thought. Anyway, what brings you to the main palace today?" I asked.

"Oh, that...I have an audience with the emperor today. His majesty is still busy so I thought I could admire some of the flowers that just arrived." Said Aristia.

"Oh! they already arrived?" I asked.

For the banquet, I had to choose the type of flowers that were going to be used. The whole banquet hall was going to be decorated with them.

"Then shall we go take a look at them?" I asked Aristia.

Both of us went to look at the flowers that were being displayed in the garden. Many other noblewomen had come to admire the flowers as well.