Chapter 44- War Hero(2)

"I am glad that you decided to come and meet me on such short notice. It means a lot." I said.

"What are you saying, your highness?! It was an honor to come here. Honestly, I was waiting for the opportunity to give you a tour." Said Orphelia.

After I had that vision I just had to inform Eros about it. I sent him a letter a few days ago although, I got no reply. This made me worried because I had no other way to contact him besides sending him letters. What if I sent him a letter about my vision and the queen or the second prince gets hold of it? Of course, that left me with only one option.....

"Actually.....there was something I needed to tell you. The tour was just an excuse. " I said.

"Oh...what did you want to tell me?" Asked Orphelia.

"Well..um...you are aware that I possess holy sight right?" I said.

"Oh, yes I am aware of it." Replied Orphelia.

"You see, I recently had a vision regarding the first prince."

"Oh! Is that so~ What did you see your highness?" Said Orphelia with a huge grin on her face.

"......The first prince shall lead an army to war against the Kingdom of Lisa," I said in a low voice.

"W-what?!" Asked Orphelia. Her smile dropped immediately.

"I don't know the details but I am placing my bet on the fact that the king will send him to war to test his capabilities to make him the crown prince. I think it won't be long until the king decides to send Eros to the borders. Although, he will return victorious as a war hero." I said with a drab expression.

Orphelia was speechless by what I had just said. She stared at me with a pale expression.

"You.....need to inform him of this. I tried to contact him by sending him a letter but he hasn't responded yet." I said.

"The queen must have been plotting behind this as well. She probably will convince the king to send him to the battlefield. Giving him the position of the crown prince is only an excuse. Ha! So it's either live like a rat to survive or go to war?!" Said Orphelia.

"The only way he can avoid this is by withdrawing his right to succession."

"........Thank you for informing me about this. I shall convey this to him immediately." She said with a bow.

________________

After meeting with Ophelia I had to go to the central palace for the next meeting. Sir June and sir Seymour escorted me to the central palace and Estella accompanied me. Today we would finally strengthen our alliance with Ambrosia.

The possibility of Eros ending up leading an army to war is still quite high. I don't think the king would just let it slide.

"Haa....and here I thought surviving in Castina would be difficult," I mumbled to myself.

I am not wrong though if Ruveliss ends up becoming like he was in the novel it would be bad for me. Aristia didn't even do anything to him and yet he treated her like trash. I on the other hand.......

Haha... let's not even go there.

I glanced towards the knights that were walking behind me at a distance. They were watching me like a hawk.

"Princess isn't that....the same pink bird that we saw?" Asked Estella in a whisper while pointing at a nearby tree.

I looked up at the tree and saw the same pink bird. Was it just a coincidence that I kept seeing the same bird?