Chapter 40- The Kingdom Of Ambrosia.

"Your highness! I can see the place from here. We have almost arrived." Said Estella.

I looked outside of my window and saw the palace that was a couple of minutes away from us. The unfamiliar air brushed against my skin. It was comparatively colder compare to Castina despite being on the southern side. It looked like it rained quite often here after looking at the colorful flowers and green trees everywhere. It was like a kingdom in the middle of nature.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

We're here, we're finally in Ambrosia. My heart began racing as our carriages approached the palace gates.

The Carriages finally arrived at the palace gates of Ambrosia after a long journey. When Cynthia peeked out of her window she could see many knights along with high-ranking nobles and the royal family of Ambrosia standing there to welcome her. Sir Eric opened Cynthia's door and she finally stepped out.

You got this Cynthia you practiced for this, handle this like a pro.

I walked down towards the Ambrosia royal family and greeted the royal couple.

"Greetings, to the sun and moon of the Kingdom of Ambrosia. I am Cynthia de Castina, the princess of Castina. It is an honor to be in your presence." I said.

"Greetings, your highness. It is an honor to have you here with us as a delegate from the Empire." Said the king.

I lifted my head to meet the eyes of the members of the royal family. I saw a boy that was around my age with blonde hair and blue eyes.

He looks exactly like the queen. Ah, this must be Eros's half-brother. Speaking of which, where is he?

"Greetings, princess Castina. It is an honor to meet your acquaintance." Said the prince as he kissed the back of my hand.

"You shall be escorted to your palace by a knight for now." Said the Queen with a smile.

"Thank you, your majesty," I said with a bow.

**********

I got to my chambers and I plopped down on the bed.

"Ugh! My back has become stiff. Estella, tell the palace maids to prepare a bath for me." I said.

"Yes, of course, your highness." She replied.

I got up from my bed and looked outside the window. The sky looked a bit foggy. It might rain today......

I saw a few knights unload my luggage and other things from the carriages. As I took a good look at the view from my chamber window. The scenery was truly beautiful. Ambrosia isn't as big and luxurious as Castina but it felt peaceful. If things go as planned then all of this would belong to Eros.

"Estella, what is my schedule for today?" I asked.

"Well, You will be given a tour around the royal palace and after that will be a small banquet prepared by the queen for your arrival in the evening." Said Estella.

"Really? I thought they would get to business immediately." I said.

"No, but tomorrow you will have an important meeting with the king and a few delegates." Said Estella.

"Ah, that's right, I shall have a bath and explore this palace a bit.

After my bath, I got dressed and headed downstairs. I was exhausted from my journey but I didn't want to waste time sleeping when I came to such a beautiful place. I wandered around the garden in the palace that I stayed in..