Chapter 1- Reincarnated

It had been a week since I came into this world but it took me only one day to notice that this was a completely different world and for some godforsaken reason I was a princess and not just any princess, the name of the owner of this body was
Cynthia Shana de Castina. I literally pinched my cheek so hard when I heard that name. Castina?! In like Ruveliss Castina that bast*td of a male lead from my favorite novel The Abandoned Empress?! You have got to be kidding me.

I did not feel like leaving my room so I told Julie, my maid, to inform the emperor that I am still not feeling well and want to rest more. Through my analysis, I figured out that I have reincarnated as the male leads sister, who did not even exist in the freaking novel in the first place. This is a nightmare. If I was going to be reincarnated couldn't I be reincarnated as a normal person why a princess?! That too the sister of that..that...Arghh!!!

"Ha... what am I supposed to do" I sighed.

Considering it has been a week until now and I haven't returned to my own world could only mean one thing... I am stuck here for good.

Haha...Sh*t.

"Your Highness, would you like to go meet His Majesty now?" Asked Julie.

Julie has been with Cynthia ever since she was an infant, so I could trust her. As the days went by I could recall all the memories of the real Cynthia. Some of them were still quite hazy though. From what I know after staying a whole week here is that Ruveliss and Cynthia have different mothers. Ruveliss was born from a maid and Cynthia was born from a lower queen. Despite being siblings they hate each other a lot.

Apparently, Cynthia lost her mother when she was very young so she wanted her father's love. Ruveliss and Cynthia would often fight for acknowledgment from their father. Unfortunately, their father couldn't care less. His position as Emperor meant more than his own children. He provided luxury in place of love. Like father like son I guess. Maybe that's why he hasn't come once to meet his sick daughter. I glanced at Julie who was looking at me with hope in her eyes that I would go see the emperor and greet him like how Cynthia would.

Well...I am not Cynthia so I refuse to kiss up to some old guy who doesn't care about his child.

"No, Instead I want to go for a walk in my garden. I am feeling nauseous. " I said with a sigh.

Cynthia's garden was visible from her balcony. It was actually really big and relaxing.

"Yes, Your highness. I will prepare your bath immediately." Said Julie.

Ah! There is one more thing that was quite disturbing. Cynthia hardly got any privacy. There were people to bathe her, dress her, and maybe even feed her. I don't know! I thought that she would've been really lazy. That was when I saw her daily schedule. Being a princess is honestly not as easy as it sounds. She attends eight classes a day! Is that even humanly possible?

But I was used to working hard. I had to manage two part-time jobs along with multiple classes and school back at home. My family's financial situation was not that good. Honestly, it was quite frustrating. It had been a long since I could relax like this.

But there isn't a moment where I think about my parents and what they must be going through. My parents had high expectations of me, being their only child. I wonder how they must be doing after my death.

Julie and two other maids dressed me up in a silky blush-colored sleeveless dress that had flower designs at the waist like a flower belt. It was literally the prettiest dress ever. I looked at myself in the mirror again. Cynthia is actually really pretty. Her long blond hair, pink cheeks, and azure eyes looked beautiful. She was probably in her early teens. Hmm... I wonder where had the story progressed?