|30|𝓦𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴

♡︎ 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁♡︎( 𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺)

( 𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺)

"He said what?!" I practically fall off my bed.

"He wants to go for their wedding," Maeve repeats after taking a sip of her wine.

"Is he having another psychotic breakdown?" Emma attempts to joke. Too much wine for her. Maeve and I give her a dismissing look and she puts her hands up in apology and falls onto her bed.

"Where did he even get that idea from?" I ask sitting up and gently massaging my temples.

"We were all chilling after work and Maxie comes accross their wedding card. And he just had to open his big mouth and asks everyone if they're going. Justin said yes," Maeve continues.

I was astonished.

Things were absolutely perfect for Justin and I over these last few days. We were closer than ever and not even a thought of Mia or Kaden interfered with what we had going on.

We went on a romantic dinner last weekend. He had reserved a table for us in a very expensive, high class Italian restaurant. Even though I hated that it was so 'classy' of a venue we both made the best of that night. We wined and dined and after supper Justin thought it was a good idea to throw me into the ocean...literally.

It was fun since I ended up dragging him with me. Like it were some cliche romance movie we kissed in the ocean under the moonlight. Even though our asses were frozen when we got out of the water it was by far the best night ever.

And to top it off, he had taken me home afterwards and made love to me, many times and on many surfaces. Other than that we kept our tradition of calling every day and the days he finished around the same time I did we left college together. We'd go to a Cafe or just chill at home.

Things were just going well for us. We spent as much time together as possible and we made it our personal duty to always communicate about things.

All things except the way I felt for him. I was terrified to tell him how I felt because I wasn't sure if he reciprocated the same feelings towards me. It was very unlikely but the way he was behaving recently really said that he did. But I also could be misinterpreting it.

"Vic? Victoria?" Maeve shook me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, sorry?"

"Are you agreeing with his decision?" Emma asked.

"I'll speak to him." I take a sip of my wine.