|𝟤| 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓭

WOW

WOW. I THOUGHT TO MYSELF as I looked back to what happened a few minutes ago as I walked to my class.

I adjusted my pants. My goddamn cock was stiff. I was always secretly attracted to Victoria. Although seeing her there at the back of the college with a cigarette in her hand and that gorgeous dress that I had seen on her two years ago. Yeah, I still remembered it like it was yesterday.

God, that dress. It fit her so well, showing off all her curves. Her distinct cleavage and her beautiful soft-looking legs. She was looking even sexier today. I knew it and so did my cock apparently.

Her shyness was such a turn on. Although she looked innocent, I could see the lust and dirty thoughts through her beautiful whiskey colored eyes. She was a goddamn goddess.

Yes, I know it's so inappropriate to think of my student in that terms but I just couldn't stop myself. I've been trying to not have such thoughts since I'd first seen her, but I just could not stop. Only God knows what I would have done to her if my phone didn't buzz. I wanted to kiss her beautiful pink lips, I wanted to explore every inch of her body with my hands... And my tongue.

I wanted to know what she was hiding under that gorgeous blue dress. I wanted to fuck her but make love to her at the same time. I wanted to know what she tasted like. I couldn't control myself.

No Justin. You have to. I scolded myself. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. I need to calm my penis down before I could step into that class. With a fresh mind and my cock, a bit tamed, I neatened myself up by pushing my tie higher and my hand through my hair before walking into the class.

These were first years. By the look on their faces they obviously didn't know I was the lecturer. I glanced around the full room.

"Good day everyone. I'm Justin Monroe, your constructions professor," I said with my stern yet very professional voice that I always kept in class. Now that I had everyone's attention the class was at rest. However they were shocked. A few of their mouths were hanging open, most of the few being the girls.

I always had this reaction from the first years. They always expected an old bastard who would talk like he was falling off to sleep. I was proud of myself for that. Most professors were over the age of 35, whereas I, just 27 had achieved a great much.

All I did today was go over construction theory with them.

𖣔

MY DAY WENT on slow with three more lectures. I was so fatigued but I had promised to meet my best friend, Max, at the bar. If there was one thing I treasured in life, it was his friendship. Believe it or not, he and I were practically raised together and are still friends up till today.

Our small group of five always met at our most favorite place in town, Joey's. A bar that has been around for about more than fifty years. It is literally the best place in the world. It's old architecture and styling was always so welcoming and exciting even. You hear old so you might automatically think boring but no don't judge a book by its cover they say. Joey's was always trending. Living up to the modern world which meant it was always busy.

I quickly changed my formal shirt into something bar-worthy and left to the bar. The bar was packed just as it would be on a Friday afternoon. I pushed through the crowd to go to our usual spot. It was an area that had one of the pool tables which was pretty much reserved to us and a dart board.

"Oye Monroe! Nice of you to join the party," my best friend Max shouted above the noise.

"Fucker be glad I'm even here," I joked and embraced him. We all laughed and joked as I greeted all of them.

"About time Justin," Maeve, Luke's girlfriend exaggerated with relief. Luke was the only one from our friends that actually had a stable relationship. Maeve is actually Max's twin sister so she has always been a part of the group.

"These boys have literally stolen my boyfriend away from me the whole time," she carried on ranting.

"it's all yours," Luke said as he handed me the pool cue and grabbed Maeve in an embrace.

"Okay so who's ass am I whipping today?" I asked enthusiastically.

"More like I am going to whip your ass," Darrel provoked.

After I got my ass handed to me by Darrel we decided to play a game of doubles, Max and I vs Derek and Darrel, as usual.

As I was about to complete my hatric, my phone buzzed. I seized my cue and pulled out my phone from my pocket, it was my uncle, Fredrick Sinclair calling. I immediately answered.

"Yo Justin, from the noise I clearly figure you're in Joey's. Please can you do me a huge favor?"

"Yes what's up?"

"So Greg has to cut it early and we are so busy so can you please do me a solid and work his shift?"

"Sure man."

"Thank you so much," he said and cut the call.

Fun fact, Joey's is actually owned by my uncle. May I mention that I bartend here from time to time as a hobby. Anything regarding alcohol is my forte so I always loved bartending hence Fred always let me pass my time by and on the plus side he pays me for it.

"Sorry boys got to go work the shift," I said as I referred to the bar.

"Oh lord. We need a replacement and well Maeve and Luke are busy making out," Max said as he brought to our attention something we see all the time but are never used to.

"That's no problem we spotted a group of girls that we can invite them here to join for a game," Derek smirked.

"Okay good. Make sure they play with the pool cue and not the one in your pants," I joked as I turned to leave.

"But that's the whole point," I heard Darrel say as I walked away.

I laughed and shook my head as I made my way to the bar. You know sometimes I really think that we all are going to die lonely, with the exception of Maeve and Luke that is.

I really admired the love Maeve and Luke shared. Maybe I'm mad to think that I will find a love as strong as that in my life. Flashes of Victoria appeared in my head. It's confirmed I am going mad.

_
Please don't forget to vote and give me a follow🥺❤️And add Sexy Professor to your reading list and library ❤️