|𝟣𝟦| 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰

THE REST OF THE WEEK was a wreck

THE REST OF THE WEEK was a wreck. It was classes on top of classes and I was practically dying by Friday. If someone told me my hopefully last year of college was going to be this hard I probably would of never went to college in the first place!

It was the last lecture on Friday, the only lecture that gave me peace. Peace because I get to gawk at Justin, yes. He and I have been basically talking over the phone for an hour if we were lucky since I had a shit ton of homework and he had to plan his lectures, but I took whatever I could get.

We would occasionally make eye contact here and there during the lecture, like now. I could see he always tried his best not to look at me to gain some sort of self-control and that was fine really because even I needed to concentrate and well I can't do that if every time he looks at me I'm a hot mess.

The lesson went by quickly which was a bit frustrating considering it's the only lesson I actually look forward to. I guess it's true, time flies when you're having fun.

All I wanted to do was go home and sleep so I practically ran out of the class to go to the parking lot to wait for Emma who chose today of all days to be late. I felt lonely since Emma was spending most of her time with Adrian. I was happy for them but I was kind of jealous im not going to lie.

I pulled out a cigarette to stop my head from exploding when a car stopped near me and hooted.

I didn't know who it was since the windows were tinted. Finally, the window rolled down and Maeve was in my line of vision.

"Hey Victoria!" She shouted from her car.

I quickly put the cigarette back into it's box and went to the car, "Hey Maeve what you doing here?"

"Oh I came to pick you up. Did Justin not tell you?"

"Um no he was probably waiting for the class to clear up to speak to me but I practically ran out. So you were saying you here to pick me up? Why?"

"Shopping duh, " she said with smile that reached her ears.

"I'm sorry Maeve. I'm like really not in the mood for shopping today. It's been a rough week." I would of loved to go shopping with her any day but today since I was a total wreck.

"Please Victoria. You know I can't take any of the boys because they are practically useless and well you're the only girl I know so...please just come with me you can tell me all about your week, I promise I'll listen, " she said with puppy eyes.

"Fine, fine you win, " I say and jump in. I send Emma a quick text as we turn away from campus.  "Thank you for considering taking me to shopping with you, " I tell her.

"It's my pleasure really. Plus I need help from a girlfriend, " she said as she put on her sunglasses.

"Girlfriend? I'm flattered." I say dramatically as I feel much better already. I really needed a friend.