|𝟣𝟧| 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

I WOKE TO THE SOUND of multiple text messages on my phone

I WOKE TO THE SOUND of multiple text messages on my phone. Ugh why didn't I put it on silent!

I tiredly pulled my phone to my face and dropped it on the first try. After growling I tried once again. I was happy to see that my mother finally messaged me.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.❤

I didn't even reply since I nearly have a heart attack when I saw the time. It was already 11. I never ever sleep in this late, I guess I really needed that rest.

I quickly escaped my comfortable sheets and ran into the bath. I just pulled on jeans and the first shirt that came out of my cupboard. I shoved my clothes into a bag, I thought of taking the lingerie but I thought against it.

I grabbed my makeup bag and anything else I thought I'd need before exiting my room. Emma was still out cold like she normally is on a Saturday. I was about to grab her car keys when I heard an all too familiar car engine outside our house.

Why was Justin here?!

I dropped my things and practically ran to the door. I opened the door to my favorite sight of all.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hi to you too kid."

"Sorry, hey. " I said stepping aside so he comes in.

"I came to pick you up."

"You didn't have to. I was just leaving to come there." I said as I closed the door and turned to face him.

"I know. I just wanted some time alone with you, " he said stepping towards me. He pulled me into a kiss. His fingers went to my hair and tugged softly so I would lift my face up further.

His tongue was full-on exploring my mouth as I kissed him back. He suddenly brought down the pace and softly tugged at my bottom lip and that made me want to faint from the pleasure. We both stared at each other, panting when he pulled back.

"I missed you, " he said to me.

"Clearly, " I said completely flushed from that kiss.

"Let's go, " he said smirking at me.

After I left Emma a note, Justin took my bags and we were on the road. I convinced him to stop since I wanted to get Derek a gift. I ended up getting him a bottle of champagne which Justin said was Derek's favorite kind.

As soon as we reached their house I met the birthday boy and gave him his gift. "Thank you so much Victoria. You really didn't have to."

"I did."