|27| 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮

ADRENALINE COURSED THROUGH MY VEINS, making me focus only on what was ahead

ADRENALINE COURSED THROUGH MY VEINS, making me focus only on what was ahead. My foot was pressed flush on the gas as I raced my way through the quiet roads. The silent night was now filled with the roaring of my car's engine and the wind's soft melodies as it weaved through my hair.

My mind was clear from all the intense thoughts that occupied it some time ago. I stopped thinking about the events that had happened earlier.

I slowed down as the realization that it was all temporary hit me. I couldn't push away all of this forever. I had to face it sooner or later, and frankly, that petrified me. I was completely lost. Drowning in my personal ocean of confusion and mixed feelings.

The shit thing was that I didn't know what I was confused about. I didn't even know what the feelings I felt were. Was I jealous? Was I still madly in love with Mia? Was I being a dumbass? The answer to the last question was definitely yes.

And then there was Victoria. Sweet Victoria Anderson who ran into my life like a savior. Making me feel things I didn't know I was capable of feeling after Mia. Pure Happiness.

In the short time we spent together I was addicted to her like she was my personal flavored heroine.

She unknowingly helped me forget about Mia. And yet here I am, trying to figure out if I still have feelings for my Ex. The ex that broke me in the most unimaginable way. The ex that I knew I hated after she decided she wanted to fuck my best friend.

But can you truly hate someone you once were in love with?

I couldn't have Victoria if I knew I was still pining for my ex. She didn't deserve that. She deserved someone who could love her with everything he had. And right now I don't think I'm that someone.

I needed to sort my life out. I needed to do it fast.

Making a U-turn at the end of the road, I began driving to visit someone who would give me solid advice on what I needed to do. I needed to see my uncle Fredrick. He was always there to guide me in the correct direction and I was certain he would do the same this time around.

𖣔

AFTER A DREADFUL twenty-minute drive I finally pulled into the driveway of the Sinclair Mansion.

As always the breathtaking 3 storey building stood tall in front of the million trees surrounding it. Columns and Arcs, the architectural wonder had it all. It also practically glistened under the lights, making it the definition of royalty.

The Sinclairs were rolling in money since their bar slash mini club, Joey's were the hit of the town.

Unlike most people who were drowning in wealth, they were pretty down to Earth, always ready to help anyone in need. Not just me, their only nephew.

I parked my car in front of the house and hesitantly began walking to the front door. I didn't know if it was a good idea but I really needed Uncle Fredrick's advice.