|𝟣𝟨| 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶

AFTER THE SLOW DANCING WE went back to dancing like we just didn't care

AFTER THE SLOW DANCING WE went back to dancing like we just didn't care. We ate, we drank and we danced the night through.

The house was getting empty just after midnight. Most of the family were wasted and headed for their rooms. It was just Justin and I by the time the last few guests departed.

We cleared up as much as we could. I think we even got sober by the time we made the house presentable.

"I think that should be fine, " Justin said as he locked the house door. I just picked up the last of the beer bottles and placed them on the table.

"Hey kid, " Justin who was sitting lazily on the couch said. He crooked his finger and bit on his bottom lip, telling me to come to him.

I walked to him and he held his hand out to me. I put my hand in his and he gently jerked me forward and within a blink of an eye I was straddling him on the sofa.

"Hi, " I said as I noticed how close we were. He put a loose curl behind my ears, making me shiver.

"You're so beautiful, " he said. I closed my eyes and focused on his fingertips as they went slowly from my jaw to the crook of my neck.

"Victoria, " he whispered. "Look at me, " he said as his thumb caressed the outline of my bottom lip. I opened my eyes to meet his dark, green gaze.

My hands slowly moved over his chest, feeling his strong muscles before I inched forward and placed a soft peck on his lips as he remained still.

My pulling back unleashed the hunger in him. He crashed his lips to mine the instance I pulled away. One hand slid up my bare thigh where my dress rode up since of the position I was in. The other hand moved to my hair, gently pulling me forward so he could deepen our kiss.

Hunger and need radiated from his lips. Our tongues sensually moving together, just like our bodies were. I felt his growing erection on the side of my inner thigh as we kissed.

He removed a hand from my hair and placed it on the other leg. Both hands mirrored each other as he reached forward and grabbed my ass and pulled me closer so that I could feel this thick erection against my already wet arousal.

I gently rocked my hips against him, earning me a groan through his lips which were against mine. A hand came up to the side of my jaw and the other was gently placed on my upper thigh.

He pulled away and began placing kisses and licks to the side of my jaw and all the way down my neck. He found the place where he last gave me a hickey and sucked on it, making me moan.

This time he didn't stop there, he went down further, reaching my cleavage. He sucked harder making me moan out, "Fuuck!"

"You're coming with me," he said as he woke up from the couch clutching me by my ass, as my legs wrapped around his waist.