|23| 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮

THE CIGARETTE DROPPED FROM MY hand and onto the asphalt beneath my feet, which seemed stuck in one place

"Come closer and I'll blow your fucking brains out!" I hold my bag, mumbling the first thing that came to mind. In that moment I wished I was as strong as Bianca to stand up for myself. I wished my legs could at least work so I could run inside where there was people. The man obviously knew I was lying about the blowing his brains out hence he began running towards me. I turned around, wanting to run away. I even managed a few steps but the man was fast and easy to decrease the distance between us.

Strong arms gripped around my arms and hauled me up, spinning me around. I shut my eyes waiting for whatever was coming next.

"Surprise," he said chuckling when he placed me on my feet and then I opened my eyes relieved at the person in front of me.

"Justin! Really! You gave me a heart attack!" I swat his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he says holding his ears. "You shouldn't have been here alone anyway."

"I know. What are you even doing here?" I looked at him confused while I tried to get my heart rate in check.

"I had to come see you," a cheeky smile on his face.

"I see and how did you know we were here?"

"Luke tracked Maeve's phone," he chuckled proud of their doings.

"And here I was thinking that only us woman had good stalking skills," I mocked. He chuckled before his eyes wandered, scanning my body from head to heels.

He was undressing me with his eyes like he normally does.

I didn't look away shyly like I would normally do under that intimidating gaze of his, instead, I took the moment to stare at him too. He was using a body-fitting shirt that matched the colour of my black dress. His hair beautifully messy and his face recently shaven. A light wind wafted his scent to me. My most favourite spicy smell of Justin mixed with a faint touch of beer filled my nostrils and I swear I almost moaned.

His green orbs met my brown ones. A beautiful smirk appeared on his face as he inched closer to me. The warmth of his body radiated onto mine, making me feel dizzy. A hand went to the side of my neck. He dropped his head to mine, his lips practically just brushing over mine. His gentleness would be the end of me someday that's for sure but his gentleness was not what I needed tonight.

I moved closer, pressing my lips harder against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands slipped to my waist and then slowly slid to my behind. He squeezed tightly, making me gasp which caused him to grin against my lips.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered to me as he pulled back slightly to lock his eyes with mine. "and this dress. Wow." He held me as arms length to have another look. "It's so fucking short. So easy for me to just," he pulled me closer to him. a hand slid down to my thigh. He ran his fingertips up my inner thigh, making my breathing erratic.