|𝟣𝟤| 𝓙. 𝓔. 𝓜.

I FOUND MYSELF IN THE library after Emily went to her gang after Professor Monroe's class

I FOUND MYSELF IN THE library after Emily went to her gang after Professor Monroe's class. My head was spinning in pain as I tried to work through some math problems. I swear I felt like throwing this book against the wall and walking out, yet I sat there with my head in my hands sighing sadly.

"What's got you so depressed?" A British voice from behind me asked. I didn't have to turn around to know Justin was there. Lovely.

I slowly picked my head up and turned carefully to face him. "Math, " I say. He lets out a silent laugh and then whispers to me.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked referring to the empty seat next to me.

"Sure, " I say. He places his drawing storage tube and bag quietly on the desk before slipping into the seat beside me.

"I can help you if you want?" He says looking at the scribbles in my math book.

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"My construction teacher, teaching me math. Who knew?" I say.

"Well you know you're meant to be good at math if you're willing to do construction otherwise your whole building will come crashing down since the quantity would be all wrong because you're simply bad at math, " he says putting his glasses on.

"Okay okay I get the picture, " I laugh earning me a deadly glare from the librarian. Justin silently makes fun of me for that. "I like your glasses by the way," I tell him.

"Oh thank you, " he shifts them uncomfortably. "I picked them up after I dropped you off at home."

"It suits you, " I say.

"Back to math, " he scolds me playfully. We sat for an hour with him teaching me math and scolding me every once in a while for not paying attention. I mean how could I, his scent was distracting.

He actually knew his shit when it came to math. That's not really shocking though. It is kinda hot that he is smart.

"Stop looking at me like that Kid, " he says into my eyes. "Every time you look at me like that I want to kiss you and we in a library surrounded by students, " he says looking and my lips then my eyes and my lips again.

I quickly look away, blushing. "I'm sorry, " I say looking down at my book. He takes the pen and in neat writing he writes his number and labels it with his initials, J.E.M.

"In case you need any more help. I have to go to a lecture now. I'll see you around. Message me, " he picks up his things.

"Wait what does the E stand for?" I ask before he leaves.

"Emilio, " he says over his shoulder as had walked away.

I quickly shut my book and shoved it into my bag, enough maths for today. As I exited the library I found Emma, Adrian, and Emily who were apparently looking for me.