|𝟦| 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

MY SLEEP WAS SUDDENLY DISTURBED by the blinding ray of sunlight that managed to escape through the gap of the fresh white curtains, striking me straight in the face

But it wasn't just the blinding light that pulled me from my sleep, is was the weight that was on top me, pulling me against the mattress. My eyes shot open instantly.

The strong hand was around my waist, almost as if holding me protectively. Oh God, I began panicking. Why am I in bed with a stranger? Who could it be?

The scent was almost familiar but I couldn't put my finger around it.

With all force I pushed the arm away from me. Fuck. Shit. I thought I said in my head but, no, once again I couldn't control my mouth.

"What happened?!" the person immediately sprung up on the bed. It wasn't just any person, it was him, it was Justin Monroe. My professor. I knew that scent was familiar.

"You?!" I immediately sat up and turned to him with eyes wide. He wasn't wearing a shirt which was quite distracting since his muscular body was on full display. His slightly tanned body and well-defined abs. His hair was more messed than usual which was sexy. Who knew just-woke-up Justin could look this good?

"Yes me," he said, interrupting my thoughts. As much as I would have liked to have hot steamy sex with him, I wouldn't have liked my first time to be when I was intoxicated and unconscious.

"Holy shit. Did we...? You know...?" I asked hesitantly.

"Relax Victoria, as tempting as it was - no nothing happened. If something did, I'm sure you would definitely remember," he said. His words brushed over me like a winter breeze, making me shiver slightly. I'm sure I looked like a tomato with the way I felt myself blushing. It was uncontrollable.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I wanted to make sure you were fine," he said as he laid back in bed.

"Yea but you could have just let me go home with Emma." Frankly it really didn't make sense why he brought me here. Emma and Adrian were right there, he could have let me go with them. Yet he didn't.

"Firstly, clearly your friend and her boyfriend wanted alone time and more importantly you were way safer with me than them."

"I guess that makes sens-" as I said that I noticed what I'd been wearing. I only wore an over-sized white shirt and my underwear. "W-where are my clothes?"

"Uh, you messed them with your supper... Well that's if you even had supper I didn't really investigate but clearly you hadn't otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so sick," he said and put his right arm behind his head, flexing his muscles. Not purposely I hoped.

"A-and you...changed me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well yes. Don't worry I didn't look," he winked at me. I pulled the duvet over my legs covering up. He must have taken the hint of me being uncomfortable since he woke up and put his shirt on.