|37| 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵

I FELT AS IF MY skin was on fire

I FELT AS IF MY skin was on fire. My eyes instantly shoot open. It wasn't my skin that was on fire, it was Justin's. I was wrapped in his arms, my naked body pressed to his, the heat radiated off him and to me. I lifted my face to look at his. He face rested as he slept but beads of sweat formed on his face. His hair drenched and stuck to his forehead.

I placed the back of my hand to his forehead, he was heating up like a thermostat turned to max. I untangled myself from his arms and stumbled out of bed. I managed to find a bowl for water and a cloth without having to leave the room. I was back at his side, soaking the cloth with the warm water and placing it on his forehead. He wriggled under the unexpected wetness and his eyes fluttered open.

"You have a fever," I explain as his hand flies to his forehead where he feels the cloth. He held onto my hand before his eyes closed and he fell back into a well needed sleep. I re-soaked the cloth and placed it back on his forehead.

I pulled on one of Justin's shirt before leaving the room to hunt for some meds for him. The house was dead silent everyone obviously still asleep. The clock on the wall read 3:45. I tried my best to open the kitchen cupboards as quietly as I could. Just in the brink of giving up I found ibeprofen lying on top of the counter. I filled a glass of water and took the meds upstairs.

As I walked back to the room I heard something I was clearly not meant to hear. The sound of bodies slapping together and moans were only slightly muffled by the door that seperate me from what absolutely shocked me. Max and Bianca were at it. I quickly fumbled to my room pretending I didn't hear a thing.

I woke Justin up to give him the ibeprofen before letting him fall back to sleep. The minutes tick by as I sit at his side, changing the cloth until i feel that his fever is gone down. Once I was certain he was fine I slipped beside him and let my sleep consume me.

𖣔

IT WAS A LONG NIGHT to say the least. From the amazing sex to the even more perfect sex in the shower to Justin breaking out with a fever - I was exhausted. So much so that my body wouldn't allow me to sleep thanks to the aching of my bones and the pulling of my muscles.

As the sun casted over my face forcing me open my eyes I realise that Justin wasn't in bed. I heard shuffling downstairs and then some of the boys laughing. I checked my phone which indicated that I'd over slept. It was almost closing to midday. I jump out of bed as if my pants were on fire, not like I had pants on anyway - I was still in Justin's shirt. I brushed my teeth, put on some underwear and shorts, and tried to beaten up my hair that looked nothing short of a birds nest.

I finally descended downstairs where everyone was seated having breakfast.

"Look who's finally up," Maeve is the one to see me first and everyone's eyes follow afterwards.

"Morning guys," I say almost in a whisper as I slip into my seat next to Justin.

"Morning," he says, smiling through his droopynes. I notice his nose is red and his eyes a bit puffy.