|𝟤𝟢| 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮

♡ 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ♡( 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺)

( 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺)

I SCOWLED IRRITABLY AS I phoned my parents for the 100th time. They had invited me for supper after we had patched up that same exact night that everything went to shit, yet here I was standing outside the gate of their new sandstone house alone and annoyed.

The headlights of a car flash me in the eye as I decide to turn to leave. I squint my eyes to try and see through the blinding lights. The door of the black m2 opens and a tall figure emerges. I put my hand over my eyes in hopes of blocking out the light, but I fail miserably. I stand still, kind of terrified as the figure walks towards me.

"Victoria," the familiar deep voice says before standing in front of the light, allowing me to see who it was.

"Justin?" I ask after I swallow hard, trying to control my emotions.

"Hi," he looks down smiling slightly.

I shake my head, trying to brush off the confusion. "What are you doing here Justin?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"I'm here to take you on a date," he says with a schoolboy smile on his face.

I nearly choke. "A date?"

"Yes. Please come in the car and I'll explain everything," he offers me his hand.

"No, I have dinner plans with my parents already," I take a step back.

He pulls his hand back and runs it through his dark locks. His smile widens, showing off both his dimples.

"Yeah about that. Your parents actually devised this plan to help me."

"They did what?"

"Please come sit in the car I'll explain everything," he offered me his hand. I took a deep breath before walking to the passenger side, ignoring him. I shifted uncomfortably as the cold leather touch my thighs. Obviously, I chose the worst weather to wear a dress but anyway.

Justin's scent immediately filled the car as he closed the door behind him. I swallowed hard and sat up straight.

"Who's car is this?" I asked.

"Ooh, this is Max's one. You know even though they told their parents they wanna be independent in life, the cars weren't included," he said, leaving some awkward silence lingering in the air. We both didn't look at each other, we just stared at the gate waiting for someone to say something.