|31|𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

HIS HANDS GENTLY MASSAGE MY breasts and gently slide over my ribs

HIS HANDS GENTLY MASSAGE MY breasts and gently slide over my ribs. He's slowly heading south.

"Hey behave. You know we're already running late," I manage to say even though his hands didn't stop sliding over my body.

"And so?" he laughs pulling me by the waist closer to his naked body. His lips meet mine in a hungry kiss and his arms wrap around me. I take control of the kiss and make him take a step back causing the shower to hit him directly. He gasps at my action but joins me in laughter.

"You still sure you want to go to this wedding?" I ask as I take some of the shower gel in my hands and begin massaging his chest and letting my fingers slide over it and to his biceps.

"We can totally skip it if it means I can I have you all day long," he wraps his hands around my wrists and pulls me closer.

"I'm serious Justin."

"So am I," he chuckles and leaves a kiss on my jaw. "But yes I am sure that we're going and I don't give a shit if we walk in there late. What I do give a shit about is having you by my side," he says sincerely before slapping my ass.

𖣔

WE HAD FINALLY made it out of the shower after we had both come undone from the best shower sex ever. I slipped on the baby blue dress that Maeve had lent me on short notice. It was a long dress with a thigh-high slit over the right leg. It was plain and simple and yet the most elegant piece I'd ever seen.

Justin was wearing a plain black tuxedo with a matching blue tie to go with it. He was looking as divine as ever. And with the speechless reaction he had once he saw me it was unbelievable that we managed to walk out that front door but I knew that if Maeve and Luke weren't there he'd make sure he'd have me then and there on the nearest surface he could find.

Derek, Darrel, and Max chose not to go to the wedding and apparently were out clubbing and didn't return home yet, typical. The boys ended up being in the front seat with Justin offering to drive, not because he wanted to but it was due to the fact that we were using his car.

The drive there was silent. No doubt everyone wondering how Justin would react or everyone was trying to decipher how in God's name Justin agreed to attend the wedding. Justin included. Even from the back seat I could feel him pondering and reminiscing. He always looked in the review mirror to look at me and those glances said many things. My eyes never failed to look back into his in an attempt to tell him that everything would be fine and that I was there for him. Considering the tiny smile he returned, he understood.

About forty-five minutes later we made it to the venue. They had booked an entire hotel for the wedding. It was posh and over the top, but we didn't expect less considering Kaden now had money to throw around. The fancy board at the entrance marked Kaden weds Mia was enough to say that we were in the right place yet we doubled checked at the receptionist who made it her personal duty to guide us to the back of the hotel where the wedding was about to commence. I still wasn't sure if it was her duty to do that or if it was the fact that she was eyeing Justin as if I wasn't even there. Not that he noticed since he had his hand on the small of my back and placed a kiss on my temple.